'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

MK1, I am quivering chick! it's cos a tasty guy just pinched my bum lol.............

Team FFF......... lets get ready to rumble lol........ we'll sort the wheat from the chafffffffff he he!

Ps... Be aware of MK79, a granny in disguise lol, everything she says is made up! beware.................. lol, she might eat u!

Ps... Be aware of MK79, a granny in disguise lol, everything she says is made up! beware.................. lol, she might eat u!

Nanny what were you on yesterday?! xxx

Morning ladyeez - hope everyone is well and raring to go on this drizzily morning! Im going shopping today to buy some new jeans (would love it if they made a size 17 cos me thinks thats where I am at the minute!) My BF thinks its funny to pull my jeans down cos they're way too big (he doesn't do it in public though thank goodness!)

Hows everyone feeling? Ready ready to go? Any pearls of wisdom to share with one another? I just want to reiterate my slogan for us .........

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SLIM FEELS X

Do ya like my new sig :D :D :D

Love the new sig Mrs B!

Fat Fighters was Little Britain. Fat friends was Count With Carol.

My brother came to visit once on a Wednesday and said "have you got to go to the fat farm tonight?" So it has been Fat Farm ever since!

I won't be going to WI in June (see my diary) but I will be weighing at home on a Wednesday morning. My scales are quite accurate. Do I still qualify to join in?

yup yup yupo - you cant get rid of us that easily Taz! Anyone get the impression Taz dunt wanna do this task?! xxx

loving it MrsB! xxx

Nanny what were you on yesterday?! xxx

I was on my puter of course! though I will admit I need to stop acting like a naughty schoolgirl with that MK1! lol

Loving your Sig Mrs B.

Yes, I do think Taz would like to be excluded from the challenge, and if I am correct we should'nt force her......... Nothing tastes better than being slim

Nanny we're not forcing here - its support! You'll never guess what Ive just bought..... a pair of size 16 jeans!! and wait for it.................................................... A DRESS!! x

yup yup yupo - you cant get rid of us that easily Taz! Anyone get the impression Taz dunt wanna do this task?! xxx
I do want to do it I just don't want to let anyone else down. I've failed miserably at the last challenges and I don't see this one being any different! As long as you two can lose my portion of the weight!

Nanny we're not forcing here - its support! You'll never guess what Ive just bought..... a pair of size 16 jeans!! and wait for it.................................................... A DRESS!! x
Wow a dress! For a special occasion?

Wow a dress! For a special occasion?

No - just cos I would have never worn one ever ever before and I love it - and its an 18! I'll take a pic in a min and put it on and see if anyone can suggest an occasion to wear it!! xxx

Think I might do Taz. Might arrange to go to the Races! xxx

Back