'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

COOL COOL X

Hi Team FFF,
Sorry not been on more. With a young baby I often only just get a chance to read the latest posts and then have to log off before I can reply to anything. Not been too bad a weekend EXCEPT hubby completely sabotaged me yesterday. Had to wait ages for a table at Starbucks (only place we could feed bubs) when we finally got one, I had to start feeding his Lordship before he screamed the place down. Didn't have time to tell Hubby what I wanted (skinny latte) and he came back with a Dolce Leche - with cream and a Berry Swirl Danish. It was LOVELY but when I got home I found out I had just had 28 syns !!!! OMG it was good tho.
Anyway back on track now. up to about 3 pints of water/squash.
How is everyone else doing after the weekend?
Lx

Hiya team, I hope you are all being extra saintly today, the first lot of wi's will probably be posted later, this is all very exciting is'nt it? lol
Wicked witch, I am so glad you did enjoy the coffee and danish, 28 syns!!!!! I would of fainted :)

Oh dear...

I know I still got another 2 day's til WI but that 4lb hasn't shifted! I don't like the look of it at all!

Im with you Taz - Ive got till Thur bit its not looking promising...... I was hoping for the 14 stone mark to be showing on my scales by now! But go team FFF! XXX

What is more annoying is that I'm still carrying the weight I put on when I got married. I was in the 13's briefly then boo hoo

i get weighed on wed. i had a bad weekend dominos pizza was shouting me ... Ayway back on track just about have slimming world chips and salad xx

good luck all x

i have had a pretty good week you will be glad to hear so i am hoping for a loss this end but anything is good i really have to get my mind back on it properly i weih in wednesday evening and then i am off out for a meal with hubby as its his birthday should be good, were having batchelors bolognese bean feast tonight made into a risotto its really tasty

not in our team cos of the way they were divided. Lous team have had Missy and Jamhulio who did really well and lost three and a half pound each xxx

we are indeedy nanny x

HELP GUYS !!!!

As you'll probably know from some of my earlier posts, I have come to SW from 8 weeks on Lipotrim, I'm following the plan religiously (as you can see from my menus that I put on the site) but my scales seem to be heading in the WRONG direction !!!!

I have read that this can sometimes happen when you reintroduce food for a few weeks, but as I am now an FFF I don't want to let the team down:cry:

Has anyone else had a similar problem:confused:

Hi Tracey,
I had to suddenly stop LL last year when I got pregnant. Despite having horrendous morning sickness I put on 7 lbs immediately I started eating again. It will level out if you just keep sticking to the plan.
Lx

I am soooooo going to let this team down! That fecking 4lb is STILL there and showing no sign of moving. I WI tomorrow morning and it's really not looking good guys, sorry. *week is due any day now so hopefully that is the reason

Oh well big smiles girls and breathe in, lol, it's not sounding good is it????? My scales are telling me nasty things at the moment, but thats due to the fact that I went to a wedding party saturday night, eeekkkk!

WI tonight for me . Is that not going to count ?
Lx

yup it counts Wicked Witch so be sure to let us know how you get on? xxx

Right well as you know I am weighing at home at the moment and I'm really not feeling great about my gain over the weekend. So I am going to do my WI now and then start afresh tomorrow.

I have put on 4lb. Sorry girls, I will try my hardest to shift it for next week

Back