'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

Id wave both arms (and legs) in the air if it means I'll lose this weight! Any hand will do Taz (Last bit sung to the tune of Josephs 'Any Dream will do!' ...... xxx

I AM WAVING BOTH ARMS AND LEGS AS I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY CRAP NOW FOR WHILE AND I WILL DO THIS I WILL I WILL I WILL:D........WENT WI TODAY AND PUT ON 2LB :cry::cry::cry::cry:THERE WERE QUITE A FEW OF US THAT PUT ON (I BLAME THE WEATHER) ANYWAY I NORMALLY HAVE A TREAT ON WI DAY BUT NOT TODAY:whoopass:. LETS DO THIS AND SHOW THEM ALL!!!!!

Yay skinnymonkey thats the spirit - you can do it, and you will do it. No more gains, no STS - its lose, lose, lose all the way! Well done on not having a treat - Im going to do the same as you tomorrow and not treat myself after WI as normal. xxx

of course says "i" lol i have weigh in tonight been a bit off for the past few weeks although still loosing so will be back on track for first weigh in for here

I do .......oh no that's another pledge entirely, I mean I pledge to lose at least 7lbs in June...even though I am away for a week of it:D

Thanks you guys! Let us know how you get on tonight Cara xxx

:eek: ='s a pledge

Wicked Witch
Caramumofmany :eek:
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day :eek:
Taz :eek:
MrsB :eek:
United_Trekkie :eek:
Rolo :eek:
Rainbow :eek:
Rosyposy

When did I do that? Doh, you tricked me again!!!

Hehe - sorry that wasnt actually intentional -it was the talk of the left handed ness!! Do it now and then I wont have to change it!! xxx

"I" pledge to do my best to lose 7lb in June, WI tonight and sts, * week though, so better than a gain.

:eek: I do !!!
Oh now that was something else.

I

Only lost half a pound last night so got to get better next week right ???
My own scales say 2lbs off so I've used that for my ticker.
Lx

:eek: ='s a pledge

Wicked Witch:eek:
Caramumofmany :eek:
NannyJ :eek:
skinnymonkey1day :eek:
Taz :eek:
MrsB :eek:
United_Trekkie :eek:
Rolo :eek:
Rainbow :eek:
Rosyposy

Cool cool - so just waiting for Rosyposy and then we're at full force! I am defo going to try my hardest to lose more than seven pounds this month but I wont be disappointed with seven pounds. I've been a bit lax recently but with my new swimming regime then I'll be back on top form xxx

and to you too monkey! Get thinking caps on for motivational ideas! was thinking it would be good if we could get some sub challenges going - i.e someone challenges the others to walk somewhere they would normally drive, or to try to have at least one SS food a day, or something along those lines - let me know what you think ladyeez xx

Sounds like a good idea. As long as no one gives me any fitness challenges this week as I've got 4 hours of martial arts gradings on Saturday which I think might just finish me off!

Back