Team Wedding Belles 2009

I am getting married next year and i am hoping to lose quite a bit by then.

After a disastrous few days visiting family for christmas i'm in desperate need of motivation.

Is anyone else getting married in 2009? and interested in joining me in a challenge?

Nic x

First target date: 31st january 2009

Miss Kitty Fantastico - 6lbs (update lost 7lbs)
Claire1981 - update lost 4lbs
jaxmummy - 14lbs (update only 4lbs to go)
haggan family -
stacey - 12.5lbs
fatty no more - 10lbs (update lost 2lbs)
Nickinonicks -
tinkerbellsmum -7lbs (update only 6lbs to go)
muppetgirly - 7lbs (update lost 6lbs)

Last edited:
Good luck with your challenge. Unfortunately Vin Diesel hasn't proposed to me yet so our wedding won't be in 2009 :)

Im getting married 2010 Feb - so Iv 13mths lol

I will joing ya! xxx

Im getting married 7th aug 09 id love to join a challenge !!

I am getting married in july 2010 but need to loose my weight this year so i can go dress shopping, am a szie 18/20 and want to be a 12 i have around 6 stone to loose i think so 7lb a month would be fab :D

xxx

thanks everyone for the replies

im sure that we can motivate each other to stay on track

does anyone have a good name for the team?

I will edit my first post to show names and targets and then i can edit it weekly to show our progress.

good luck everyone :)

ps does anyone want me to set up a weight loss diary as well so we can also chat about how we are finding things?

Sounds like a good idea. not sure of a name but i work alot so may not be able to weigh in when i need to so dont throw me off it lol.
Its exactly 8 months till my wedding today and I am the heaviest I have been in my whole life!
x

i'm getting married in may and have got a size 14 dress it doesn't fit at mo

Wedding Belles Is cool! xxx

im for wedding belles 2 and a weigh in may keep us all on track.

Hi everyone

i have added everyone who has signed up so far to the first thread

do we want to set our first target as 31st january ? if everyone is happy with that - let me know your target and i'll add it to your name

good luck everyone

i think im going to give extra easy a try - i like my green days but my fiance wont eat a meal without having meat in it so i have to use all my healthy extras for that :(

the only thing i need to find out is about snacking - at the moment i snack on lentil soup or rice pudding - im not sure that i can still do that

Back