TEAMS????

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
I've been away from CD & minimins for sometime now but now i have returned to the boards & ssing again i noticed loads of teams....!!!!

What are all the teams about..? And can i join one...? ;)

I've put so much weight on over this past year & need to get it off quickly, please, please, please can i join a team i need all the encouragement i can get....:eek: xxxx

just put up a post seeing if any team has spaces, each team has 6 people in and the team leader post their teams weight loss persentage every week.

if no spaces in the teams you could always get 5 others and start your own team hun.

hope that all helps.
good luck.xx

There is a space in team 4 but have offered it to someone else who posted to ask about teams. If she doesn't reply though you'd be most welcome! I'll keep you posted!

I need a team too! I posted last week but by the time I got back on the place had been taken :-(

Looks like you've done well without a team so far, 61lb lost, wow, wow and WOW!!!
If you want a team, I could be your first member, not sure how it all works, but would love to be part of it!
Thanks

Hi Percy,
That is my total loss since January 2007. I only restarted back on CD a few weeks ago so am needing the focus. I am ok till I am on my own - then I am a devil for wanting to snack. Luckily, I dont have much in the house other than for the boys lunches so it quickly goes out the window lol.

Hows about we set up a new team then rather than wait for one - I think we may already have 3 members!

Still a fantastic weightloss. I lost a load with Lighter life 2 years ago, and put 3 back on. I need motivation to....I think I'm a bit like you, alright until I'm on my own, which is quite a lot as I work from home. My problem is wine at the weekend---need to lay off it, and with a hen night, wedding and holiday all to look forward to and my sons 21st on Saturday, it's not easy.
If there's three of us. lets go for it, from what I can tell it only takes a few mins for others to join....
Thanks for replying

Shall I put a new team alert out? See if we can get 3 more to join?

done

Hi. You sound like me - was nearly at goal this time last year but sadly now have 4 stone to lose:cry:. This is the last time though - and this time I'm doing it to the end and working through maintenance properly.

Welcome back - at least you're with people who understand and support:eek:

mmmm, I blame my husband, he bought a motorbike, and my goal was to look gorgeous in leathers, however he pushed me into buying the gear before I was ready and then I gave up. Doing it for me now, not the bike or the cat women look.....Thanks

PMSL at the cat woman look lol

hey welcome back girl , yes its been ages since we saw a post from you ! how are things going , so weights gone on , well your in the right place

Back