Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Technical Question: Unlocking PDF files and converting them to another format???

Discussion in 'CD Off Topic' started by Elvira, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Does anyone know how to unlock PDF files that have been locked by the author? I need to print some off but obviously I can't :(

EDIT: Does anyone know how to change PDFs to another format e.g. Word? I have been trying some of the freeware on Google but nothing has worked so far. It keeps showing all the images but no words :(

Last edited: 15 December 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    There are some freeware programmes that will do this. You'll need to google.

I haven't tried them, but have used the addon screengrab which I have installed, to make a picture of it, then print.

4. Elvira

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks KD. I have Googled but I'm always wary of downloading things just in case they turn out to be viruses or something! I will keep looking! x

5. Elvira

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Have just edited my earlier post as I have managed to unlock the PDF but I can't edit it. I need to get rid of the background image so I can print the text as I don't want to use all my ink printing out a black background :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.