Want to know how to get around MiniMins?

Hi thankyou for the good info. Ive got a ticker weight thingy done on my signiture but I dont know how to up date it. Ive lost some weight and I dont know how to move my runner, lol I am not to bright !!! any info welcome oooo I have gone back onto the ticker sight and cant seem to find where you sign in with your pin :O

Aah, makes sense now why my signature allowance is so tiny - I'd better get gobbier ;)

I've edited my signature in my User CP and it show's there but not on my posts - any idea what I've done wrong?

Edit to add - Doh, it seems to be working now, ignore me!

Hello can anyone explain how i can update my weight details each week. ive tried going into the, edit signiture option, but it says that i only have a certain amount of charactures to use? also my frofile details down the left hand side don't correspond with the right hand side, i don't know how i ever managed to set up my ticker, it must have been a flook, thank you Sam

I think you need to have a certain amount of posts before you get more room Sam, .... You can update your details on the left, under your name, by going into "User CP" up there on the left ^^^^^... Then click "Edit your Details", and then scroll down and change what you want to.. Hope that helps hun x x

Sorry about this, but being a newbie and also not very computer friendly i am struggling to see how i update my weight loss/gain each week.
I have managed to get my ticker on my profile thanks to the brilliant instructions above but can't see anywhere how to change weight.
Do i have to do exactly the same as above and then change my signature?? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, beside my avatar it says " likes to post" can I change it please?

Back