Tell me about your pants!!?

Porgeous

Chilling
Right I'm going to venture into the world of lingerie and invest in some new pants. Been looking around and the selection is bewildering, high leg, low leg, shorts, high waist, strings, tangas.. the list goes on. So come on then ladies, fess up, bigguns, little uns, over belly, under belly, full or string, grey and saggy, delicate and lacy??? Tell me about your pants!

Gxx

oooo choices choices, beginning to sound like one of those premium rate lines!! Let's start with the selection in the draws, mine is simple, Sloggi max support in every colour available!!

Gx

now I have always gone for comfort but since losing weight thought i might go for sexy but found shorts instead .So now swapped my belly huggers for belly huggers with lacy :D lol hubby is so diappointed may buy somthing for valentines or better still may go camando:eek: for the nite tmi xxxx

Mine are George Asda black thongs - mostly..... I dont keep them long, as soon as they look bit old they get chucked and replaced! Always buy new ones for hols...

If I was shopping for sexies - I would have to do matching bra & knicks, for work I dont care as long as they're comfy and you cant see lines....

Excellent I could go to Asda and have pants with my name on just like Mr Calvin Klein!! Never done strings always think they look uncomfortable. Mandy I always think the lacy short type ones look v sexy!

Gx

I used to go for comfort, now, theres nothing better then matching lacy stuff, I definately prefer the full ones that still hold the flab in!!!! I do like a thong or string but haven't found a sexy one that supports the flabby tummy!!!

Georgie..... i noticed a bra thread the other day.... knickers..... today

LOL u getting spiced up!!!

Nas x

Couldn't have put it better myself DQ, support and sexy flimsy rarely go together - it's a minefield! Yep trying to fancy up the underwear draw, perhaps it's my age though as I can't help being drawn to comfort!!

Gxx

I don't wear any knickers day to day, never have. "Bedtime" - wise, if you know what i mean my husband likes those little shorts. I think i look terrible in them, they cut your leg off across the fat part, but i wear them for him.

oooer Annie, racey lady!

Gx

I've been buying more of the pull you in pants since watching Gok Wan! Haveta say, they do make me feel more confident - though far from being sexy!

I wear the shorts from M&S. The cotton shorts with the lace trim round the waist and legs and the lovely bright coloured lace shorts with the matching coloured vest. I have wee bubbas and like my vests.

Hi Georgie

Haven't spoken to you for a while:eek: Many congratulations on your weight loss :flowers: I hope you're lovely little car is coping with this horrid cold weather.

As for knickers:D I am a jeans wearer most of the time and I can't stand a knicker line, so thongs are my thing.

I have just invested in a Trinny and Suzannah thong back suckie in jobbie that comes up to your bra line. I love it for when I go out, although I've lost the weight, lose skin is still a slight problem so this little beauty does wonders. It's the best thing I've bought since losing weight:D (not very sexy though, but you can't have everything:rolleyes:)

Have a great weekend:)

Tracey
x

I think you should only wear or not wear!!!! what makes you feel comfortable, sexy, attractive and good about yourself....

However comfort is a big thing with me too!!!! I need to update my draw.... sometime soon too!!!

Nas x

Hi Georgie

Haven't spoken to you for a while:eek: Many congratulations on your weight loss :flowers: I hope you're lovely little car is coping with this horrid cold weather.

As for knickers:D I am a jeans wearer most of the time and I can't stand a knicker line, so thongs are my thing.

I have just invested in a Trinny and Suzannah thong back suckie in jobbie that comes up to your bra line. I love it for when I go out, although I've lost the weight, lose skin is still a slight problem so this little beauty does wonders. It's the best thing I've bought since losing weight:D (not very sexy though, but you can't have everything:rolleyes:)

Have a great weekend:)

Tracey
x

Not seen the Trinny/ sussanah ones ( will look into those!)..... but i do also like miracle pants that Gok Wan goes on about....definately not sexy though.... great for times when ya not planning to strip off with anyone!!!!:p

My drawers are filled with loads of different stuff(most of which I don't fit into),but I've tried the shorts,but they always fall down!LOLFunny body shape.So I'm back in my thongs!!

Susanx

Not seen the Trinny/ sussanah ones ( will look into those!)..... but i do also like miracle pants that Gok Wan goes on about....definately not sexy though.... great for times when ya not planning to strip off with anyone!!!!:p

I haven't tried the miracle pants, are they thong back? Before I lost weight I bought a weird looking thing from ebay, it went from the knee to the bust, only trouble was it was so tight I had a huge roll of flab at the knee and the roll across my back stuck out more than my bust:eek: Lol needless to say I neve wore it. Then I got a full pant thing, that was great around the stomach, but cut into my bum, another disaster!

The T & S thog back is great, it's supportive but not too tight, I got mine in Fenwicks, they cost about £35 well worth the money.

Tracey
x

Great to hear I am not the only one that likes their supportive underwear, might try to get a selection so I have something for ever occasion, don't think I could go with a thong as upper bottom and lower bottom need a little help!!

Good to hear from you Tracey and yes my gorgey ickle car is still going like a dream!

Gxx

Well porg I only wear small thongs if i'm wearing a skirt or fitted bottoms. Or I wear hot pants underwear soo comfy i think they're known as boy shorts? I get all mine from debenhams.

HTH

Back