ten stone + to lose - super motivated...

Thats brilliant!! Well done!! Weekends are gettin hard for me, totally had a b**** fit this mornin coz i want a horrible full english lol but not givin in will power is stronger! Lol meant to be havin a roast tnight will be havin some butternut squash mash mmm lol lovely and 0 points! Lol deffo do it after ur first stone! Just dont leave the flash on ur camera like i did so even more people stare :-/ lol x

Update on the b***** fit, settled for melba toast light soft chees and wafer thin turkey ham instead lol in prep for a 17 point sunday dinner :) on it today! Hope ur doin well too!! X

Update on the b***** fit, settled for melba toast light soft chees and wafer thin turkey ham instead lol in prep for a 17 point sunday dinner :) on it today! Hope ur doin well too!! X
Hey LS - So proud of you:D! I went into the coop tonight and asked my hubbie if he wanted a cheat and he said no! He was happy to have a WW tea. so we're having steak and chips with mushrooms and onions! yummy. I lost another 2lbs at ww weigh in last nite. Got my first silver seven!! Hope you're willpower is sticking fast for you today! Emms x

Thats brilliant!! Well done!! And steak and chips! Mmmm lol!! Will power goin ok tody, there was a buffet at work which i dis my usual trick of headin straight for the crisp then i side stepped to the fruit kebabs insted! Happy with that! Lol think im gonna go for turkey rashers on pitta with onions mushrooms n toms when i get home! Workin late again so quick and easy it is!! Thats my trouble! Lol weigh in is thursday so fingers crossed!! Totally gutted i put two on last week is not happenin again!! Lol, Lynzi x

Well done Lynzi! :D:D:D
Fruit kebabs..hmm...sounds nice.
Work can be a nightmare for cheating, I am a PA for a Board of Directors and sat in a Board meeting all day yesterday where one of the Directors proceeded to pull a huge box of Turkish Delight out and put it in the middle of the table! How rude! I was so good and said no every time they asked me if I wanted a piece and sat and ate four satsumas instead! It paid off for my weigh in last night though. Emms x

Wow your doing amazing congratulations... i also have lot to lose like yourself and have join Cambridge diet and hope to lose about a stone a month. Hope we can keep in contact :) xx

I am a pa too and its buffets ordered for big meetings and the left overs that get put in the kitchen, and then birthdays and the cake and the boss who eats like a horse buyin us all cream cakes! Lol boredom is a biggy for me pickin at me desk while typin lol thats where i used to munch all me crisp!! Lol but thats a thing of the past! Lol well done on bypassin the turkish delight!! Fruit kebabs were lush! Just grapes strawberrys etc all on a skewer! Good idea for parties etc or when mates come round, bit more fun! Lol xx

Welcome Natasha! :welcome:
Hey Lynzi - I know exactly what you mean about boardroom buffets. I've put a big bowl of fruit on my desk so i don't get tempted by the goodies on offer! Failed a bit tonight - :( - I've had a chinese takeaway - but had chicken and mushrooms in black bean sauce with boiled rice, so not too bad. I've counted it all anyway.
Hope you've all had better days than I have!
Emms x

Very proud of my self today, had a full buffet includin tiffin which wud usually go right down the hatch put on my desk!! But stuck to my melba toast and turkey ham and moved the buffet to the kitchen!! Lol and we all deserve a treat!! Im off swimmin soon then find somethin easy for tea but all i wanna do is stay in front of the fire and have a takeaway!! Lol do u not like chow mein?? Prawn one only 6 points! Lol omg i want one now!! Lol not doin it thou weigh in tomoz and i will lose after last week!! No snackin now tonight u!! Unless its free obv! Lol :) x

Well done Lynzi!
How did you get on with your weigh in?
I've not had a good day today :(. I felt a bit poorly this morning and work is stressing me out so my boss sent me home for a rest this afternoon, and i felt so bad i went to the shop to look for bad things to eat and I ended up buying a pack of ww lemon slices and ate the whole box! Just 10 points off my weekly allowance and i felt completely satisfied that I had cheated but counted it. Emms xx

Lost 3 :) happy with that!! And gta say well done on the cheat!! Could have been a lot worse!! Aww hope u feel better soon!! :-( hugs! X

Hey lynzi!
Well done on 3lb loss :D - which week are you on? I'm weighing in for week four on Monday. I do feel much better now thanks - I'm sure tomorrow will be a much better day - and meetings to minute - result! I spend more time sat in meetings typing minutes than anything else at the moment and its driving me mad!! :mad:
Emms xx

Hi emma,

Thanks!! Erm think im on week 30 ish lol new to forum lol honest it may be a cheat but u cud have done a lot worse!! Ive done that before with those ww choc eclairs!! Ate all 6! Lol they are amazin thou!! Lol well just find something to do with ur other hand coz while ur writin u cant be eatin lol mad busy too at my end! Great init! Lol what area do u work in? I work for a mental health nhs foundation trust which is awful for food!! Lol hows tonight goin?? When is ur weigh in?? X

Hey Lynzi,
I work for a company that design and install renewable energy solutions. But before that I worked for Social Services in Bradford. PA to the assistant Director of community care - blimey a real mouthful. I like my current job much better, and I have a lovely boss. The company I work for now is a worker owned company so I hold shares and get a share of the profits which is fab come Xmas time!!
My evening has been okay - I made a nice tea - :D - pork steaks with mushrooms and mustard and broccoli and jacket spuds. How long have you been a PA? Emms x

Ooo sounds well cool!! And deffo a bonus at xmas!! I am actually patient safety administrator but the long and short is pa for head of patient safety which is awesome, been doin it for nearly three years in feb! Totally love it thou! Mmm tea sounds good!! I usually have a cheat on a thursday night after weigh in and still had 20 points spare as dnt eat a lot before! Lol but was good and had a ww wrap with turkey rashers, cheesy mushrooms (that low low cheese, 1 point for 20g is gorge!) onion and a packet of mirco chips! Oh and not forgettin the ww brownie for afters :) lol happy with that! Better than the chinese i was contemplating! Which would have been beef in black pepper sauce, salt n pepper chips, soft noodles prawn toast and extra curry sauce!! Which to be fair i was sharin n would have hardly touched but now dont feel half as guilty!! Well done for tonight :) x

Hope you'll all have a good week ahead. Happy Monday y'all!;)

Back