Tesco bars on offer again - works out to 56p a bar - ends Tues 31st Jan

Lord LuLu

Just a heads up for those that use the (yummy) Tesco bars in place of the Exante bars...

[STRIKE]The offer, two boxes for £3.50 (which works out to 58p a bar) ends today 19th Dec.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins[/STRIKE]

Edit: There is a new offer which started today (09/01/12) '3 for 2' which works out to 9 bars for £5.08 = 56p each. Offer ends Tues 31st Jan.

Last edited:
Extended until 31st Dec on the website xx

dear Santa

please could i have a 3 month supply of tesco bars i have been a very good girl!!! and i am going to be a very good dieter

:D:D:D:D:D

Only just starting this diet. Which tesco bars are these? Thanks

Hi Kelly, welcome along. Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement chocolate or raspberry

Ya only in Britian.. not in the Rep of Ireland.. so not fair I have one a day.. there my evening meal..
TUT :wave_cry:

you know these bars... well I brought some saturday, I have this awful feeling I got the wrong ones? hmmm ? the box is purple, and on the front it says "tesco ultra slim meal replacement for weight control" they are crispy choc flavour and the wrapper on them is shiney silver.... would anyone be so kind has to let Me know if I have got the right ones? thankyou My lovelys x ;)

you know these bars... well I brought some saturday, I have this awful feeling I got the wrong ones? hmmm ? the box is purple, and on the front it says "tesco ultra slim meal replacement for weight control" they are crispy choc flavour and the wrapper on them is shiney silver.... would anyone be so kind has to let Me know if I have got the right ones? thankyou My lovelys x ;)

Yep, they're the right ones.

dellgirl I had a bar saturday, one sunday, and then one today, and still in ketosis, just make sure you buy the right ones :) x

Dellgirl these are deffo allowed, they are luverly and tasty.
And cheaper than exante.
Hope this helps, Stapo.

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs wk 3 -0.6lbs wk 4 -10lbs wk 5 -4lbs
wk 6 -5lbs wk 7 -3.5lbs wk 8 -2.5lbs wk 9 -6lbs wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas) wk 13 -6lbs

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Next Goal is to lose 5 stone

which ones are better choc or raspberry

kenshin112 said:
which ones are better choc or raspberry

I like both but the raspberry are definitely nicer.

Back