Tesco bars on offer again - works out to 56p a bar - ends Tues 31st Jan

I like both but the raspberry are definitely nicer.

thanks, will order them, you ladies, collect in store or have it delivered to home address

kenshin112 said:
thanks, will order them, you ladies, collect in store or have it delivered to home address

Done both in shop and online home delivery

kenshin112 said:
which ones are better choc or raspberry

The choc ones are gorgeous, like a chewy choc rice crispy cake. The raspberry ones are lovely too but I defo prefer the choc.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Stocked up on the bars, they are 10x better than exante ones

Sorry if I sound stupid - I'm a newbie!

Do you have these Tesco bars as an extra snack, or in place of one of the three meals a day?

Thanks

Just had my first raspberry bar.

Very, very nice :D

I do like the Exante bars, but I really miss fruit so this was a nice change!

Ohhh Ive only just seen this :( I'm nowhere near a tesco tomorrow either :-/

I stocked up on Saturday :) bought 12 boxes. That should keep me going for a while :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only managed to get 12 boxes so although they will last me a while they wont last me forever :(

Also, has anyone else noticed that the bars seem....tougher?
I opened a new box today and the bar nearly broke my teeth! Was really tough and chewy, they've not been like that before.

I had a choc one I had to dunk in my coffee! I thought it was because of the cold weather and it had been in the car.

:eek:
Starting again after many many attempts...will weigh in tomorrow and post...approx 8 st to lose...please support me and looking forward to helping you too.

xx Karen

Last edited:
Thanks just come back from tesco after seeing this. Luckly they had just restocked both bars. Sales assistant said they've been a popular demand today

Back