Tesco curry sauce!!

nattynoo22

Today i really fancied slimming world chips and curry sauce and people talk about the shwartz packets being 5 Syns for the whole packet, well i looked and looked and i couldnt find the shwartz anywhere in tesco they had there own version and at 17p i bought it! i checked it on slimming world website and its just 2 syns for the whole packet!! and it tastes yummy!! 2 syns!! :eek:

Chips with curry sauce...........yum!

I'm having a green day tomorrow so think I'll have to make a trip to Tesco.....

Thanks for the tip.

ruby

your welcome guys! i just had to share and for 17p and only 2 syns u cant grumble :)

What is it called? - I can't find it on the tesco website
And sorry to be a doubting thomas but was is listed online or did you work it out on the calculator? I'm just really surprised it is only 2 syn.

i put it into the slimming world calculator on the website its called 'curry sauce mix' by tesco and its in a purple pack 35g pack, im taking it to my class 2morro so may find out then :)

oh and on the pack it says new so dont know if it will be in the directory yet hense why i had to work it out when i put it in the calculator x

oh really when i put it in the syns calculator it says half a syn per 1/4 pk ??? hw strange

32 cals per serving i go onto weight loss tools and syns calcualtor and enter the details and it came up with half a syn per 1/4 pk x

i completely apologise ive just done it again i was working it per pack for the 1/4 calories!! stupid nat! good job i only had a smidge to dip my chips in x

Back