Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tesco Instant Mash

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Katerpillar, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone know if the Tesco Instant Mash is free or I'd not how many syns per portion?? Sorry I don't have the nutritional info right now so know it's a long shot!! I can post the info later if no one knows!

Thank you :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Katerpillar :)

I've been having a little read around and some people say it is free (Green & EE) and others sat 1/2 a syn per 100g - but to be really honest i personally wouldn't syn it as the whole pack is only 250g and unless you use it all for a mash pizza i dont expect you'd need the whole bag! I think its ones of those cases where i would syn if i used silly amounts, but if it was just a dollop on my plate with the rest of my meal i'd class it as free!!

xxxx

4. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you very much princess1988 :D xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.