tesco lemon and coriander couscous

Try doing a search - I'm pretty sure this has been asked an answered before :)

1st search result showed a 2009 thread and said it was free, 2nd search result showed syns at 2/25.5/2, 3rd result showed as free again!

Actual values according to syns online are

Tesco, Couscous, Lemon & Coriander, excluding oil, 110g pack EE 1.5 / O 18 / G 1.5

1st search result showed a 2009 thread and said it was free, 2nd search result showed syns at 2/25.5/2, 3rd result showed as free again!

Actual values according to syns online are

Tesco, Couscous, Lemon & Coriander, excluding oil, 110g pack EE 1.5 / O 18 / G 1.5

:confused: The only link I see with "Tesco lemon coriander couscous" gives me the correct values

Ah right! Ye-olde-crappe-searchy-functione!!! :D Yeah the search on here is rubbish, I go to Search > Advanced Search (top blue line, 3rd from right), type in what you want in "Keyword" then select Slimming World or Slimming World > Syn Values in Search Options. Voila. You get some sanity out of the place! :D

Ah right! Ye-olde-crappe-searchy-functione!!! :D Yeah the search on here is rubbish, I go to Search > Advanced Search (top blue line, 3rd from right), type in what you want in "Keyword" then select Slimming World or Slimming World > Syn Values in Search Options. Voila. You get some sanity out of the place! :D

Brill, thanks :D

Back