Tesco ready meals on extra easy

Does anyone know which tesco healthy choice ready meals are free or low syn on extra easy, I need something quick and easy... Please help!!!!???

I like the light choices chicken in tomato and basil sauce. It's basically 2 chicken breasts in a tomato sauce you can nuke in the microwave. I have it with rice normally (which you can get in packs you can nuke too) though some microwavable rice is synned.

Try doing a search for some more ideas - there are threads on this quite often.

Jaq said:
I like the light choices chicken in tomato and basil sauce. It's basically 2 chicken breasts in a tomato sauce you can nuke in the microwave. I have it with rice normally (which you can get in packs you can nuke too) though some microwavable rice is synned.

Thanks, will do :eek:)

Jaq said:

I had this tonight it's 1/2 syn per chicken breast.
The lamb Shanks in mint gravy is free can be nuked and on offer at 2 for £6.
Tesco liver and bacon casserole 400g is 3 syns fir the whole lot and is seriously yummy.

Shirleen said:
I had this tonight it's 1/2 syn per chicken breast.
The lamb Shanks in mint gravy is free can be nuked and on offer at 2 for £6.
Tesco liver and bacon casserole 400g is 3 syns fir the whole lot and is seriously yummy.

I went in search of these today in 3 different Tescos and they don't have them :( stupid Ireland don't we deserve 0.5syns ready made chicken breasts!!!! :)

I went in search of these today in 3 different Tescos and they don't have them :( stupid Ireland don't we deserve 0.5syns ready made chicken breasts!!!! :)

I would contact the buying dept or at least head office in Ireland and ask them! They don't know you want them yet! :p

Shirleen said:
I would contact the buying dept or at least head office in Ireland and ask them! They don't know you want them yet! :p

Ah stop shirleen we practically had a marching protest here for mugshots, framage frais and quark (we had to drive up the north to get them) and they got them in, in all the stores then discontinued them even though they were selling really well :( I now have to settle paying EUR2 for a mugshot in a news agents so don't buy them anymore!!

They're nice enough but then again I've not tasted the original mugshots. Girls in group reckon they're exactly the same.

chiefbridesmaid said:

Just checking, did you look in the fridge for these because they are in the fridge not frozen section :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back