Extra Easy Tesco wholemeal pitta

MilliesMummyx

Can these be a heb? They are the good for you range. Wholemeal pitta source of fibre, low in fat.

Each pitta (58g) contains:

139kcal, fat 0.7g, of which saturates 0.2, carbohydrates 25.8g, of which sugar 1.5g, fibre 3.7g, protein 5.5g, salt 0.3g

Feeling hopeful cos I saw a pitta recipe as pizza Base lol. Thanks x

I don't know about the specifics (v new to all this) but I've been having a Tesco pitta bread most days instead of regular bread and still lost weight. (down from 53.6ish kilos to 51.5 yesterday in about three weeks)
Where I live, the nearest co-op is over the border in Wales and I can't afford the weight watchers ones. The Tesco ones seem much of a muchness to me? And very tasty when crunchy, I generally have a pitta with lettuce, tomato and a slice of turkey breast in each half of the pitta and an apple after. Ahhh now I'm hungry!

I looked and no they are not. Possibly due to the kcal content being a wee bit too high. Normally hex fall around 120kcal

However as redhead has said you could do it as a tweak and monitor your losses.

Thank you both, I decided not to chance it and just had a yummy cheese and ham toastie with my allowed wholemeal bread lol. Fixed my cheese and carb craving for now :) .. (not quite pizza though haha)

Back