Tex Mex Omlette

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by nicolajr1986, 19 June 2014.

1. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

2. Likac66

Likac66 Well-Known Member

I only discovered the idea of using very thin omelets as wraps last week. It's a great idea.
  3. tazzyb11

tazzyb11 Well-Known Member

Oh going to give this a go!
  4. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Well-Known Member

Tried these today with a chicken salad an mayo filling. They were quite nice!
    i was worries about them tasting to eggy - silly as theyre made of EGG lol but i put some oxo chicken shake seasoning into the whisked egg before cooking. Didnt really taste the egg once the filling as stuff was in.

thought theyde be really easy for picnics and lunches as u can just make fillings and put in another tub.

hubby even had 1!

HAPPYNANNA Well-Known Member

6. celtic-chick

celtic-chick Well-Known Member

7. castone23

castone23 Member

I had these the other day, but filled with mozzerella, tomato and mushroom, and a squirt of BBQ sauce, kind of like a pizza wrap, it was lovely!
  8. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

Subscribing as they look great
  9. kings0409

kings0409 Active Member

I made these last week, they were lovely. I would recommend them I had to just imagine I was having an omelette though as if I think tortilla my taste buds set me up for something completely different!
  10. Jaffa Cake

Jaffa Cake Well-Known Member

This was lovely. We had it with acti fry wedges and salad

Attached Files:

11. lyricallie

lyricallie Well-Known Member

I really want to make these! I saw them in the light bites book and one of my favourite foods is enchiladas. I wonder if I can use these instead of wraps for enchiladas in the oven :s