Thank god for SW

time4action

Well I've finally taken the plunge and joined a SW class last night. After being on the CD since the beginning of Feb I've lost a stone but after a blip 3 weeks ago I completely fell off the wagon and knew that CD was not for me.

I am so looking forward to cooking again as it was a passion that I missed and the flexibility with SW means that with a little thought, there is nothing really that you cant have.

Ok so I wont have the quick fix of CD, some people can do it and do it very well but I'm not one of those people. I've reajusted my expectations and goals and so what if its going to take me 3 more months to get me to where I want to be, at least I'll be doing it being more happy.

In my few weeks between CD and my SW weigh in, I found I'd only put 2lbs on so no major damage done.

Green day today and pasta for dinner, woohoo !

Have a happy Easter everyone !

Hi time for action,
I tried CD and missed cooking and creating too!! Good luck with SW, it's a brilliant plan, but you seem to know that already.
Make sure you keep coming here for mid week motivation.
Lou x

Well done for keeping the weight off and enjoy the diet.
Ruthy xxx

Good for you hon and welcome! I did CD for a while as well, and really found the no food bit too difficult, and really do enjoy sw, because as you say, nothing is forbidden.

Let us know how you get on

x

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Good luck I am itching to get started on SW I am working up the CD plans at mo as I dont want to stop completly and end up putting on weight as my body hasnt had food for so long. Keep us posted good luck luv Alli xxxxxx

Hows the diet going for you so far?

Thanks everyone !

Things going good so far, you know the key to this is preparation and organisation. If you plan then you really cant fail and if you feel tempted then you've got a few syns to play with to cope with that temptation.

I think after being restricted for so long using syns is going to be a struggle however I didnt really have a problem last night as I used them on 2 glasses of red wine, bliss !

So far so good, today's a red (original) day, my fav. CHicken salad for lunch and home made burgers tonight for dinner.

The cereal makes me laugh though. 28g of fruit and fibre = 4 flakes and a raisin heheheh!

Hope everyones having a good day!

T4A

28g of cereal is never enough for me either! I have 2 weetabix with sliced banana on top yummy :)

Im so jealous LOL sounds lovely looks like you are enjoying SW I am as excited as you for your first WI as I want to see if you loose on your first week after CD well done for only putting on 2lb after ditching CD keep us updated and keep up the good work luv Alli xxxxxxx

Welcome t SW. I've been on the plan for 4 years and it is the best one I have found. It suits my lifestyle and has the flexibility I need. You will do great on it. Good luck x

Back