Thank you all, you've saved me!

ali y

Hello everyone,
I've joined the site tonight after spending many an evening reading some amazing stories/advice and recipes, and I just have to say a huge thank you to all of you, you really have saved me!
I started to following SW plan on jan 1st 2010 and having previously been a class attendee a few years ago, i thought i had the jist of the plan.
Only things is my gosh has it changed and thank heaven as all i could think of to eat was salad and pasta in sauces! Finally i can eat chicken cooked in coke! cakes made from chickpeas and I no longer have to soak scan bran in cottage cheese or mashed banana to make them less like chewing tree bark.
this week i have been semi good and i'll maintain ( I'm guessing as I cannot stay off those dreaded scales every day and they ain't moving!) but so far i have lost 1 stone 8lb so i guess that pasta in sauce and soaked scan bran does work!
Looking forward to trying more of your recipes.

Again thank you

Ali Y
x

Welcome to the forum and well done on your loss so far! xx

hi and welcome u sound so like me.
i started sw again (for god knows how timth) on 2nd jan 2010 and i've 1 stone 3
wd hun on your weightloss and good luck

wow thats a great post - welcome and thank you, hope we have all helped you a little bit! xxxx

thank you all for the welcome.

Weigh in for me tomorrow so fingers crossed. Looking forwardto chatting some more and loosing the pounds!

Ali Y

Back