Thanks

Foosey

How do you get the thanks thumb up thing on your postings?

Thanks x

Don't use the quick reply tab, click big blue reply button!

click on more on the smiles panel at the side.... scroll down, find thumbs up and click on it... simple!

HTH!

Thanks, but that was not quite what I was on about. If you see at the bottom of your reply I have added a thanks message, I was able to do this as you had a thanks thingy at the bottom of your response, next to the quote icon.

Thanks x

It's on the bottom of your posts hun, not sure you can see it on your own posts, I'll check this one in a second.....

No, you can't see it on your own posts but it's there!

Thanks Lizzy xx

:eek:... sometimes I'm a bit ermmm.... dense!!!

Preview The Thanks Button!

The 'Thanks' button is found on the bottom right of other members posts to give 'Thanks' if you like what they have posted. It will appear in a little box under their post. To read it click on 'Show me' and it drops down and you can see the list of people who have given 'Thanks'.
If you hit the 'Show me' again it will close the box.

The 'Thanks' option is in addition to giving rep, but as you have to spread your rep around and in the meantime a post might come up that you want to acknowledge.

You have to have 50 posts to avail of this 'Thanks' system.

Posts more than three days old can no longer receive 'Thanks' but they can still receive reputation.

You will not find a 'Thanks' button on your own posts as you cannot give 'Thanks' to yourself.:thankyou:

You wont see it on your own posts, you cant really give yourself thanks ;) But everyone else will :)

Back