Thats it I'm done!

samsmum1

Silver Member
:(:(I,ve had enough of pointing every bl**dy morsel that passes my lips.Its bordering on obsession now.Im on 26 pp which is not bad for 2-3 weeks of the month but then for that 10 day PMT period Im so hungry I feel ill.I end up bingeing on cr*p and putting back agood chunk of what I,ve lost! I know there are WW obsessives out there and good luck to you but I,m just going round in circles.Not sure which way to go now But I,m going to sulk in a corner and have a good think about my next move!
Sal x

Thats exactly what ive decided when i got up this morn. Had the biggest binge eva last nite. Ive put my books away and im thinking that im just guna eat 3 meals a day wit a healthy snack. It worked years ago for me coz i lost nearly 4 stone and al i did was cut down!!! If i wanted a piza i made sure i had 2 slices instead ov the whole thing or fish n chips i got a small portion and shared it. Ive neva put any of the weight bak on eitha i just neva managed to loose my last stone which is wot im tryin 2 do now. I was thinkin last nite and i dnt wana point food al my life or count cals i just wana eat the same thing my family does and enjoy food. My moto is you eat to live not live to eat. Guna have 2 remember that wen i wana eat uncontrolably :)

Thats exactly what ive decided when i got up this morn. Had the biggest binge eva last nite. Ive put my books away and im thinking that im just guna eat 3 meals a day wit a healthy snack. It worked years ago for me coz i lost nearly 4 stone and al i did was cut down!!! If i wanted a piza i made sure i had 2 slices instead ov the whole thing or fish n chips i got a small portion and shared it. Ive neva put any of the weight bak on eitha i just neva managed to loose my last stone which is wot im tryin 2 do now. I was thinkin last nite and i dnt wana point food al my life or count cals i just wana eat the same thing my family does and enjoy food. My moto is you eat to live not live to eat. Guna have 2 remember that wen i wana eat uncontrolably :)
Morning hun! Love that last bit! Yep its no way to live(neither is being fat) but there,s got 2 be a better way.Before everyone goes on about F and H i tried it but who wants porridgeand/or skimmed milk(big wow!) Might go back to SW but its miles away-Hmmm not sure yet,keep u posted!
Sal x

Last edited:
Me and s.w dont mix it just gives me an excuse to go overboard!! Im guna do 1 week of more walking and just cutting down and having my 3 meals a day, which i wasnt doing on w.w. Supose u gota do wots best 4 u tho. Dont want to be in this position in summer tho.xx

Me and s.w dont mix it just gives me an excuse to go overboard!! Im guna do 1 week of more walking and just cutting down and having my 3 meals a day, which i wasnt doing on w.w. Supose u gota do wots best 4 u tho. Dont want to be in this position in summer tho.xx

I know! Another summer praying for rain Any excuse to get the cardi out!I really wanted to get rid of the baby weight(another stone and a half) by summer-there,s no excuse when your baby gets to three is there?!
Sal x

Hope you dont mind me jumping in but just wanted to say this is exactly how i feel and its starting to get me down. Having to point every single thing is making me obsessed and as i already have ocd in other things this is not good. I find because im constantly thinking about it I then binge aswell. I just want a normal relationship with food and think this may mean waving goodbye to ww at this moment in time. Hope you find something that works for you,

Dan x

I've tried slimming world and that's good for not counting everything, all diets are different and different diets are suitable for different people. I think counting is a necessity with ww so it doesn't suit everyone and with having a busy life it's not always easy to do. I would recommend trying other things then seeing whats best for you x

The thing is tho i dont want 2 b on a diet for the rest ov my life. So im just going to have 3 meals aday and a healthy snak. If i go out for a meal who cares thats life. I just wana enjoy my food and stop thinking bout everything i put in my mouth. If i want a choc bar then il have 1. I arnt deprivin myself of anything. I lost 4 stone doin it years ago and its stayed off!!! Been for a 40 min walk and im doing my stomach crunches. Who needs a gym,haha i feel beter noin i can have wot the rest of my family are havin just a smaller or shud i say normal portion.x

Yes it's fair enough if you can do it alone and you have the will power but I need something, like the meetings to keep me focused. Good luck with it not that you need it as you have done it before and you know what your doing :) x

Hope you dont mind me jumping in but just wanted to say this is exactly how i feel and its starting to get me down. Having to point every single thing is making me obsessed and as i already have ocd in other things this is not good. I find because im constantly thinking about it I then binge aswell. I just want a normal relationship with food and think this may mean waving goodbye to ww at this moment in time.
Dan x

Hi Dan! No we dont mind do we Trinab?! Lol! I think that the 49 weeklies dont help cos they just trigger bingeing-when i,ve used a couple its the thin end of the wedge and thats them gone!
I dont think i,ll ever be relaxed around food cos i,ve been on/off diets for 30 years,but I hope you
find a solution that works for you.Good luck!
Sal x

Back