The Alpro unsweetened almond milk is 950ml for HEA

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by gocat, 28 February 2014.

1. gocat

gocat Member

Ok saw this yesterday so ordered some from Asda click and collect and they have substituted it with Alpro original
    So please can I ask what is the amount allowed for Alpro original for a HEA

tia :)
  2. Can you not take it back if they have made a mistake?
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

I don't think it's classed as being a mistake to them - if the item you've ordered is unavailable they will send you "the next best thing". Not particularly helpful when you're following an eating plan though and have ordered specific things for a reason :rolleyes:
  4. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Here you go...

Alpro Almond Milk = 500ml as a healthy extra A
  5. I haven't done on-line grocery shopping, so I didn't know this. I thought they were supposed to offer an alternative, but not force you to have it!
  6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Yep they offer an alternative but you don't need to have it if you don't want. Asda are really good with returning items, I'd give them a ring & explain, I ordered satsumas & got clementines delivered, but not noted as a substitution, they guy had gone when I realised, so I rang Asda & explained they refunded my money & I got the keep the clementines, well DD had them they are too sweet for me.
  7. gocat

gocat Member

Thanks. Not too bad then :)

Yes did think of refusing it but then thought better to have something healthy in the house rather than reach for the fattening stuff lol
  8. woolybully

woolybully Active Member

I tried this stuff once, don't know just what I was expecting but I wasn't impressed at all. think I must have thought it was going to taste really almondy like marzipan (I wish) but it just lacked any taste at all. does anyone think the same or is it just me?