The best shapewear

Supermaiden

Im looking to buy some shapewear/controlwear under my dress at christmas. I used to have one from Peacocks that was fab, its the best Ive found personally (didnt try many places lol). I went back to get a new one today and they dont have any anymore. :( Thought about checking the website but its not showing anything. So Im wondering if anyone can help me find some. I need it to pull in my hips (outer) and my tummy. I prefer the dress kind where you can wear your own bra as it doesnt roll down.
Many thanks x

I have some massive control pants from Primark. They were £6 and they're fantastic. They come down to mid thigh and finish just under my bra and they don't roll down. Considering you can easily spend £50 on shapewear they're a bargain. They do other shapewear too so they may have something in the slip style that you're looking for.

I've got a control dress from Asda I think it was 6 or 9 pound but it's like a tightly Lycra dress and great to wear under a fitted dress or even floaty dress to hide the lumps and bumps.
and it also keeps you really warm on these winter nights :) x

Love my control pants from primark! Not the huge ones but they sort out my thighs, hips and tum when I need a little help. M&S have a wide range!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slightly more expensive, but Flexeese is really good shapewear.

Got mine from BHS to wear under my dress for daughters wedding, like long shorts they keep my bum and tum tucked away lol

I read an article Asda have brought out a new range and reasonable prices too, worth a look. Ive had a couple of the shapewear vests from Primark and they have been very good.

i got a dress thing from matalan, it sits under your bra and really makes a difference to my dresses

I've got an M&S one and it's great. It's black, goes from under the bra down to thighs so smooths out my entire lumpy bumpy middle. I've never tried any other types but I found it so comfy, doesn't roll down that I got another one in white. It was about a year ago I bought the last one and think it was about £25.

I really like the Gok Wan underwear from Simply Be, it really looks good. It is pricey enough but the quality is definitely very good.

Back