The Confessional!

yo-yo-dieter

Silver Member
You can come in here and confess your dieting sins to me!

I'll start

Today I woke up and wanted to be baaaaaaaad. So I was okay at work - just had the one toasted fruit teacake at 9:30am......and when I got home at 11am, I had two toasted muffins and thought "I'll call it lunch"....however the minute DH bogged off to the pub about an hour later, I got out two hot cross buns and had those too - 1083 calories in less than three hours. OINK, OINK!!!!

WHOOPS!!!! Caught you here!:eek:

Now you'll just have to plan A LOW CALORIE EVENING MEAL! And I hope you've got that pedometer on! LOL! At least you have admitted it to not only yourself but everybody here. It could have been worse in that you didn't even realise what you were eating. (as in me prior to CD, when it will then come up and bite you in the bum)

Saturday's sins

• 544 calories over for the day (as expected).
  • Had 1.5 burgers for tea, when really I could have just had the one. I couldn't bear to see it go to waste.
  • Thought to myself the old mantra of "Well, I've blown it now, so I might as well have a big tea"
  • Made no effort to have a smaller calorie tea.
  • The bread binge this morning (as per above post)
  • That's all I can think of....

Saturday's sins
  • Had 1.5 burgers for tea, when really I could have just had the one. I couldn't bear to see it go to waste.

Its a waste in the bin as its a waste in you...*wags finger*

:eatdrink023::whoopass: :ignore: :hug99:

[/list]
Its a waste in the bin as its a waste in you...*wags finger*

:eatdrink023::whoopass: :ignore: :hug99:

Hah hah - I tried to rep you for the above comment, but it wouldn't let me, said I must try and spread it around before giving it to you again!!!!!

Hah hah - I tried to rep you for the above comment, but it wouldn't let me, said I must try and spread it around before giving it to you again!!!!!

Thanks!! Ive got to spread it more too!!:eek:

Because at gigs spirits just doesn't feel right I had 4 ciders last night!

Whilst doing AAM, i failed to weigh the meat......consequently i appear to have been eating a whole chicken at each meal compared to what i should have been eating. To the uninitiated 30g of chicken is 3 small mouthfuls or one, 1, uno small mini chicken fillets!!! I bought some great scales at the weekend just for CD, they start to measure from 1g. I think I will have to take them back cos they are surely lying! LOL!

scales are a wonderful thing, as posted elsewhere have only lost 7lbs in 5 weeks, so decided to cut to 1200 calories so last night weighted out my brekkie cereral for this morning, omg is that all i am supposed to have. no wonder it is so easy to put weight on.

...and I haven't been good at all since I started this thread. Am trying again today though! Am also taking over the pedometer thread so hopefully that will force me to come and visit this site every day

...and I'm still not being very good.

Birthday at work today so lots of cream buns and gooey cakes on offer because there was hardly anyone in, and they'd go to waste!!!

I really want to lose the weight (again) but it's like my brain doesn't want to help me put the effort in!

Biggest pair of size 12 trousers I possess are getting tight now.

keep yer chops closed!!!!! YoYo, keep on trying those smaller jeans! Don't do a 14 perlease!

My confession today is that I had the munchies so had my AAM then a cambridge bar. But I had already eaten a bar while around town.......which was after my breakfast........

I've just had a poor week all in eating wise

*sigh*

I haven't drunk enough water today either YET.
Thank goodness that yesterday has passed, I could have cheerfully eaten the d*ck from a wooden rocking horse! As I knew today would be totally different, and I have just had to force a shake into me for lunch!

:scale: :eat: :ignore: :strikeout_button:

Big Confession - Yesterday i had a day off from the diet, completely off, for the first time since i started.
It had got to mid afternoon and i had been snacking a little bit anyway. I then had a glass of wine on the patio and that was it. I decided to have a day off. By the end of the day it was over a bottle of wine, chinese duck for dinner (went completely overboard nibbling the crunchy skin) and quite a bit of my easter chocolate that was meant to be rationed. Heaven knows what my calorie count was.

I am back on track today but my scales let me know about it this morning. I'm two pounds up on yesterday. At least i have till sunday morning before my official weigh in.

The rest of the easter chocolate is going upstairs till i have got to my final target (... chocolate taken upstairs :(). I should hopefully reach my target by the June/July. No more drinking at home till May. And no crispy duck till i'm a lot, lot thinner!

Back