The Crusty Loaf

I am sweetie! How are you?

I am sweetie! How are you?

I'm good thanks! Still starting to diet hahaha. Some things never change. Bakery is going fantastically, well done Sarah. Those doughnuts look amazing hahaha. You're stronger than me; I'd be massive if I worked there hahaha

I'm good thanks! Still starting to diet hahaha. Some things never change. Bakery is going fantastically, well done Sarah. Those doughnuts look amazing hahaha. You're stronger than me; I'd be massive if I worked there hahaha

Yeah same here. I took a 6 month break and back to square one haha!

Yeah it is going well. Im surprised how I just walked in and got on with stuff. We are launching our new summer range at the end of this week/beginning of next week. So just done a 400 stock shop!

But we got hot dogs and duck noodle salads and nachos being introduced for summer. Exciting times!

Yeah same here. I took a 6 month break and back to square one haha!

Yeah it is going well. Im surprised how I just walked in and got on with stuff. We are launching our new summer range at the end of this week/beginning of next week. So just done a 400 stock shop!

But we got hot dogs and duck noodle salads and nachos being introduced for summer. Exciting times!

Sounds amazing!!! X

Food for today.

Pretty shocking to be honest. But we have been crammed today havent had a chance to grab something to eat yet.

B: 3x cans of guava rubicon 14pp!!! Disgusting! I was totally shocked. Didnt expect them to be 0pp but not 5pp a can!! Shocking.

L: 1/2 cheese and ham panini with garlic mayo and salad 10pp.

Last edited:
Food for today.

Pretty shocking to be honest. But we have been crammed today havent had a chance to grab something to eat yet.

B: 3x cans of guava rubicon 14pp!!! Disgusting! I was totally shocked. Didnt expect them to be 0pp but not 5pp a can!! Shocking.

Oh my god!!!!! That's wayyyy more than I would have thought x

Oh my god!!!!! That's wayyyy more than I would have thought x

I know! Nearly had a dicky fit! Next time I want fruity ill stick to oasis! Much lower in points.

Well weighed in this morning and im another 3lbs lighter. (I weighed in 2 weeks ago and last friday) so ive lost 7lb in 2 weeks by not following any plan which is good!

But todays food has been terrible. I didnt eat much at all yesterday but today I cant fill my face!

What delicious bakery items have u had today?? Well done on the loss xxx

See ya later 7lbs!

The day isn't over yet lovely, do you think you can pull it back? Easier said than done once you start I know x

What delicious bakery items have u had today?? Well done on the loss xxx

Well we have a new product in. Its called a brunchy and its a sausage bacon rasher beans and egg folded up in pastry and is around 16pp and ive had 1.5 ! Haha but had nothing else.

I only wanted it cos it was new haha!

See ya later 7lbs!

The day isn't over yet lovely, do you think you can pull it back? Easier said than done once you start I know x

Ive only had 24pp out of 47 so its definatley a salvageable day. Just feel a pig for eating 1 and a half brunchys haha!

I couldn't work in a bakery! I'd have no willpower! That brunchy sounds delicious.

Food for today

Brunch: 1.5 brunchys 24pp

Linner: cheese and ham panini w8th garlic mayo 16pp

Eeeep eaten 40pp already. Been rushed off my feet though so burnt some of them off for sure!

I couldn't work in a bakery! I'd have no willpower! That brunchy sounds delicious.

Youd be surprised! I only had the brunchy as it was brand new in. You watch ill never touch another one again. Haha

Food for today.

L: 1/2 cheese and ham panini with garlic mayo and salad 10pp.

I LOVE guava rubicon, I'm never touching it again now! X

Hi, here to follow after being awol so long. I'll catch up on everything when I get a minute. x

Hi, here to follow after being awol so long. I'll catch up on everything when I get a minute. x

Hello pretty lady! I had noticed you werent posting anymore. Hope your ok. God knows what im doing diet wise I jusy having my usual dramas haha!!!!

Back