The diary to end all diaries

Hey you! I'm starting January 2 as I don't want any false starts.. Right now I'm trolling the CWP section to get "conditioned" I've done it once successfully and I want to repeat the experience peacefully. My family bless their hearts ask if they're setting the table for 3 or 4 EVERY freakin day... It breaks my heart as it just shows just how many restarts I've had since :oops:. I just want them to be proud of me as well, sooo sad I've traumatized them like that!! And to top it all off I've got the mother load TOM today... Maybe it's a sign?

TOM for me too!!!!! Yip, loads of water, limit any damage!!

How are you doing Scooterchick?
I'm on day 3 of step 2, have a roast dinner tomorrow with family but then hopefully no more meals out! I lost a bit of focus after the summer and regained some weight, so getting back on track now. As hard as it is, I find it much harder being fat and unhappy. I find food a real mental challenge!

Starting day 3 of 100% yeeha! Scales were att 17st 1 this morning, back to work tomorrow and I was 17st exactly when I stopped, so it'll be nice to go back the same weight I left.

Hey ladies, Day 2 100%... not easy but done! It was hard yesterday being Sunday and all, but I survived!
I'm starting to get a headache and I messed up my dinner (risotto)... Ate 1/2 and decided to have a PB bar instead. loved the rice pudding and the key lime pie shake. I think it'll be awhile until I reorder the risotto - Tastes like the mushroom soup which i'm def not a fan of... with chunks in it :spit: I'm sorry but I think I need to be in a more desperate state to try it again:eek:

Last edited:
Hey Scooterchick, how was your return back to work?
Come on don't be a stranger and come back? Sometimes it's hard to wrap your head around all the food/meals you're missing but just think - they'll still be there when you finish AND it's not like you've not tasted them before right?
Remember the reason you started... And the"you" in a few months!

God......I got distracted by a man!!!

8 months on I'm still with him, and I now weigh 16st 5. He has not been good for my diet AT ALL.

Anyway, I'm on day 11 of 100 day challenge and I feel the most determined I've felt in years. Skinny Christmas here we come!

OMG, reading my first post I could have written that today. But we're 8 years on and this place is like a ghost town.

Anyway, I'm on day 5 of my last restart lol I'm 50 years old now and enough is enough.

OMG, reading my first post I could have written that today. But we're 8 years on and this place is like a ghost town.

Anyway, I'm on day 5 of my last restart lol I'm 50 years old now and enough is enough.

Hey scooterchick
Nice to see you back! It is like a ghost town on here now, it's been like this for a few years. I keep coming back to try and keep motivated but it can be hard at times because it's so quiet. It is nice to read back though and that does provide motivation :)
Good luck with your restart :)

Hi!! I'll try and keep posting 😁

Hi Scooterchick!

Good to see you back! I've just read your diary- I think you have totally got the right mindset now! I'm not on CD but exante- very similar to what you're doing... think i'm on day 10 or 11- i can't remember anymore! It is sooo quiet on here, but keep checking in and hopefully, it'll take your mind off 'other things!' Here to chat!
xx

Hey scooterchick
Nice to see you back! It is like a ghost town on here now, it's been like this for a few years. I keep coming back to try and keep motivated but it can be hard at times because it's so quiet. It is nice to read back though and that does provide motivation :)
Good luck with your restart :)
Hi Nice to see you back it so quiet x

Back