The diet shack VLCD

Dolly1971

Will be starting this diet as soon as packs arrive, same as slim and save but cheaper. Will be having 4 shakes per day and 250ml alpro light soya milk to use in cuppa's.
total calories per day 550 total and total carbs 50.8

Anyone switched to diet shack. Works out about £27.00 per week for 4 items per day.
Works out about £20.79 per week for 3 items per day.

Let the weight loss begin.

Pretty much the same price wise as slim and save. I think if I remember rightly you can get s and s for £27.70 or so

A few have said made by same manufacturer not sure if true, I hope my packs come soon have found two days of exante in the cupboard so will start them mon am and hopefully rest here by wed. Just need to get started ASAP.

Last edited:
hi ye's! yeah im waiting on mine to arrive hopefully tomorrow evening, tho i might start the no carb thing tomorrow morning any way to get a head start. i have done lipotrim in the past and lost 4 stone on it! its great but far too expensive so i hope this works as well as the last time! good luck guys!!

Ive got some diet shack stuff and some cheap stuff off ebay coming so hopefully it will all be here soon and taste good lol

Back