The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Oh another defector :p No, good luck to you both. In my case, LT suits me fine. I have an addiction to food I have to break and the only way I can do it is through this rigid regime that is LT. I don't want to get back into the habid of enjoying rich flavours and sweetness because it will just fuel my over eating again. I want to make a complete break. To be honest, I don't find LT that hard because I have always been the type of person who has to have strictness of regime to achieve something. I just find the lack of support annoying.

I hope this doesn't mean you both will be abandoning this forum because it will be very lonely with out you both :p

No way Charlotte we are staying put! £34.75 is what I can gather it is a week map but I will know more when I see her. She is only about 20mins away so that is handy too!

No way Charlotte, you arent getting rid of us that easily lol!!!! We like it here :) Its small and friendly, a 'boutique' forum hehehe

Dont stick up for her Map honestly she dosent need any encouragment (I know I spelt that wrong but I cant be bothered to think)!!

Got in contact with one CDC which is wrong side of the city but have a tentative appointment for Tuesday evening...Trying to contact another who is on my route (ish) home from work and I am also hoping they will let me have a two week supply.....will keep you posted on how I get on.

Lucky you having a few around! We only have one up here although im sure she is very nice!! Do you get weighed at your appts with your CDC?

Yip I think its the same "process" however its much more hands on and you get to spend a bit of time with someone who can give you lots of tips and motivation!!!

There are 3 around Dublin but to be honest...it could be easier to drive to Belfast LOL.. as they are based way way off my route and Dublin traffic is total hell...but anyhoo...keen to move off LT now so will put up with that!!

LOL!!!! Dont think they "check out your lumps and bumps!!" but you know what I mean...LOL

Oh thank you!! Went to bed and got back up again..you know those days...anyhoo...will back on form tomorrow!! Promise!!

Its Tuesday.......

and we know what that means!

:scale:

4lbs gone this week :eek: and I thought I had knocked myself out of ketosis! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

:party0019:

Havent rung the LT pharmacist yet to say I am not doing it any more. Hmm, I wonder what happens if I just dont ring, I just leave it? Wonder if they will actually notice I havent been? Teehee.

I wasn't going to phone my pharmacist to be honest. I should have been there yesterday but I just didn't bother. I don't think they will notice or really care!!

Back