The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Hello Ladies ...... WOW !!!!
I am gobsmacked ...... first at the pictures of Elle ...... Big Well Done hun , and those corsets fantastic !!!!

Bea .....OMG !!!!! Congratulations !!!!!

Rachel ..... Well Done hun on getting back on track , you go girl !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im doing well , not put on any more which is good , get the odd moment when i still feel a size 20 !!! but still in the 14's !

Im just busy with the kids and work .
We have a weekend full of travelling coming up .

Hope you are all feeling very very proud xxx
big smiles and hugs
sam xxx

Great to see you back on line lucky!! You've been missed! Are you planning to go SSing again in the New years..

Hey sorry havent been on for a couple of days Ive decided to try go with the Lipotrim/Atkins route and see how I go... just till Jan and I will be 100% Lioptrim again.. my only worry is the alcohol over christmas ???

Thanks again girls for the advise..
xx

Hello Ladies ...... WOW !!!!
I am gobsmacked ...... first at the pictures of Elle ...... Big Well Done hun , and those corsets fantastic !!!!

Bea .....OMG !!!!! Congratulations !!!!!

Rachel ..... Well Done hun on getting back on track , you go girl !!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im doing well , not put on any more which is good , get the odd moment when i still feel a size 20 !!! but still in the 14's !

Im just busy with the kids and work .
We have a weekend full of travelling coming up .

Hope you are all feeling very very proud xxx
big smiles and hugs
sam xxx

Hi Lucky,

I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what you were up to. Glad to hear you are doing well and I hope you have not had to many more dramas in your life (for a while anyway)! Dont be a stranger and come on and tell us what you are doing from time to time!

Rach x

Hey sorry havent been on for a couple of days Ive decided to try go with the Lipotrim/Atkins route and see how I go... just till Jan and I will be 100% Lioptrim again.. my only worry is the alcohol over christmas ???

xx

Your fine Sparkles, we all disappear and re-appear every so often as things come up in our lives but we usually pop up again soon enough!! x

xx

good to have you back....how you finding with the LT/Atkins.....:rolleyes:

Think i will ss in the new year , im ok with how i am thou . thats one blessing !

Picture looks great Rach !!!
Im off traveling here there and everywhere this weekend .... my daughter is into McFly big time , we have 2 concerts in one weekend , and im doing all the driving .

Have a great weekend girlies xxx

Back