The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Thank you all vey much im chuffed with your comments:flowers:Flowers for you all..:thankyou:

Its just so nice to be able to come on here and chat to you all and get all your advise:)

Why lonely Sparkes...just see your mood! Dublin is a great town...there should be No Need to be lonely there!!!:D;)

Yeah congratulations on your weight loss. Keep up the good work.

Hows the 790 cals diet going Elle????

Hi Elle
Just wondering how you are finding this week...know you are on the 790 cals...how are you finding it!

Hi Bea - finding it good! Lovely to be able to have a cup of tea again! Not to mention chicken!!! how are you getting on with refeeding?

Rach - OMG dont remind me this very time next week I shall be strutting my stuff on front of the very talented Mark Burtons camera! ARGH I cant wait!!! Hope to post some photos of me fully corsetted-up on the Tuesday! Be warned LOL!

Thanks again girls..

Bea, I know Dublin is s great just felt a bit down at the min, most of my friends are in relationships.. so every
one was busy, The joys of been a single girl.. feeling a little better today!!!

Hi Bea - finding it good! Lovely to be able to have a cup of tea again! Not to mention chicken!!! how are you getting on with refeeding?

Rach - OMG dont remind me this very time next week I shall be strutting my stuff on front of the very talented Mark Burtons camera! ARGH I cant wait!!! Hope to post some photos of me fully corsetted-up on the Tuesday! Be warned LOL!

:eek:OMG a week to the shoot.....seemed like a life time away when you mentioned it last July!!!

Finding refeeding ok..have gone onto full food as LT is not recommended...so eating lots of veg, chicken, salad, keeping carb to min...without wine struggling to get to eat my calorie limit which is really funny given where I was a few months ago.....dont feel bloated and my Size 12 clothes still feel loose which is a nice feeling!!:D

mapcr: I would like to be 9 stone hun. I'm very short, so even though 9 stone would be great, I would still be classed as overweight as i'm supposed to be something like 6st 7lbs - 8st 2lbs. Im a woman not a lil boy with boobs lol. I love my ticker...thats the first thing I adjust after Ive weighed :)

Bea
Just reading there that you are pregnant ... Congrats , june 29th .

Reactions: Bea
Awww June 29th is my mums birthday! If you have the baby on that day hun, the baby will share its birthday with a wonderful woman :)

Thanks guys! Really trilled about my news and although I am not on LT - plan to still log on and see how everyone is doing!!

Thanks guys! Really trilled about my news and although I am not on LT - plan to still log on and see how everyone is doing!!

You damn well better Bea, you I will have to track you down and make you type. (I was going to say kick your ass but I cant do that to a pregnant lady)LOL

You damn well better Bea, you I will have to track you down and make you type. (I was going to say kick your ass but I cant do that to a pregnant lady)LOL

Awh shucks thanks for being willing to kick my ass!!!....plan to be on here same as always......the only one getting fatter and being happy about it!! seriously...this site keeps me from being in the fridge - its now part of my routine and I love the banter....still have my 20+ pounds to loose next year - need to be in those jeans next christmas!!!

hey Elle,

how are you doing? I don't know about the others, but I miss you being on here lots. Don't tell me that now you're a skinny minny you've deserted us????

Hopefully you are just temporarily occupied with things before the shoot.

Let us know how you are doing.

Back