The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Oh now I am really confused. Charlotte (nice cat by the way, I could have been so rude there) can you give me some brand names of what we are allowed s I can get some please. :)

Supercook peppermint and Orange extract I use.

I am ok now thanks for asking. We are now waiting to hear if the Barrister thinks we have a case against the hospital. It takes weeks, and every moment waiting is like an eternity!

Ooofff yes I can imagine its going very slowly.... all fingers are crossed for you :)

Ooh I have supercook ones, but prolly not the right ones! I have had strawberry earlier and just had a bit of the rum one (in fizzy water, it ws v nice mmmmmm), and not had any rumblings... So... that means no chicken and no wine for me LOL! I just spoke to a client who used to be a food scientist and he said that some flavours will be aboslutely fine to use, so fingers crossed eh?

oooooohhhh.... best of luck!!.....god that week flew by didnt it....you will have lost more than you have to lose by tomorrow....yah!

I am now "officially" in Size 16! The Size 18's and bigger sizes are being bagged for Charity this weekend Yah! Have a few nice big size things which I will sell on ebay.... How are you doing on the clothes front?

Wow Bea thats really brilliant!!!
I'm not really sure how I am doing clothes-wise, daft though it sounds. My size 20 tight jeans are all now too big, but I havent got anything between those and my size 14 trousers. So I am slopping around the house in jeans I keep having to hitch up LOL! My dresses are all now too big as well (all size 20-22) but as they are wrap ones or jersey shirt style ones I am still wearing them. I just cant make myself want to buy anything new till I can be comfortable in a 14! Humph!

Wow Bea thats really brilliant!!!
I'm not really sure how I am doing clothes-wise, daft though it sounds. My size 20 tight jeans are all now too big, but I havent got anything between those and my size 14 trousers. So I am slopping around the house in jeans I keep having to hitch up LOL! My dresses are all now too big as well (all size 20-22) but as they are wrap ones or jersey shirt style ones I am still wearing them. I just cant make myself want to buy anything new till I can be comfortable in a 14! Humph!

You will be there soon in your Size 14s...just a few more those pounds off. If its not to depressing have a pair of trouser to try on each week to see how close you are getting on. I really got a kick out of clothes that were too tight 2 or 3 weeks ago now fitting perfectly........after my Size 16s get to big (hehe cant believe I am saying that)...I have nothing in the wardrobe except my "skinny Size 12 stuff"...so heres to slopping around in Size 16s.....I cant wait....you are so right not to buy clothes now....

Tuesday again - where are the weeks going?

So.... on we hop.... :scale:

ooooh another 3lb gone! Yay! And I havent done my usual #2s despite the senokot (TMI at this time in the morning, sorry!), so maybe I have lost a weeny bit more than that!! LOL!

That means.... in a few days I will be into the 12s... oh I cant wait for that. Secretly was hoping I would be in them today but hey ho, not to worry!

So.... on we hop.... :scale:

ooooh another 3lb gone! Yay! And I havent done my usual #2s despite the senokot (TMI at this time in the morning, sorry!), so maybe I have lost a weeny bit more than that!! LOL!

That means.... in a few days I will be into the 12s... oh I cant wait for that. Secretly was hoping I would be in them today but hey ho, not to worry!

ROFLOL (I have no idea how that little abbreivation goes so I guessed) I am contemplating one of those(#2)at the min too!!

Back