The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Did you buy them online or chemist?

I got the psyllium husks from a health food shop. Holland and Barret does them in pill, but more expensive. And both Superdrug and Boots are promoting a new fibre product that is actually psyllium husks, only a bit more expensive than non fancy brand ones, but currently on 3for2, so maybe worth it.

On another note, the husks have a funny texture, but I actually like them! They give me something almost chewable so I kinda see them as another meal ;)

Argh... no, Double AAAAAAARGH. bloody hell.

Just tested and I'm not in ketosis. How *angry* am I????? :badmood:

It might *possibly* be that I have drunk 4l of water today so far and that I have no ketones left to pee out. Or it might be that those bloody extra bloody half-packs the bloody CDC told me to have have finally knocked me out, first bloody time in 11 weeks. I am bloody hopping.

You can prolly tell from all the 'bloodys' that I'm more than hopping actually, its not like me to swear. :banghead:

Sorry guys, but I am *seriously* mad...

Reactions: Bea
I am sorry you are having troubles, perhaps you should have stayed with Lipotrim, it might be boring but it's consistent.

Reactions: Bea
Oh no, I wouldnt have been able to carry on with LT, that was totally doing my head in! I am just so angry that I listened to that silly woman instead of doing what I *know* is right and just having my 3 packs... Well, as from today, thats what I am doing :)

Just tested and I'm not in ketosis. How *angry* am I????? :badmood:

It might *possibly* be that I have drunk 4l of water today so far and that I have no ketones left to pee out. Or it might be that those bloody extra bloody half-packs the bloody CDC told me to have have finally knocked me out, first bloody time in 11 weeks. I am bloody hopping.

You can prolly tell from all the 'bloodys' that I'm more than hopping actually, its not like me to swear. :banghead:

Sorry guys, but I am *seriously* mad...

SOOO ANNOYING:sigh:

This is just a temp hitch and try not to let it get you too down...this is a hard enough bloody diet without feeling low as well!!!! You will be back on track in a few days....totally understandable how annoyed you are so slam a few doors (preferrably not your own!!)....stick to your 3 packs and test again in a day or two.....:hug99:

Thank you bea :)
Tested again first pee this morning and its showing traces, so at least I am on my way back. Makes me cross that someone who is supposed to be a professional can just bugger things up for you by lying to you. Pretty basic stuff really, its not rocket science :sigh:

Ah well, its a new day :)

Hi Elle
I can still post woohoo !!!

Apart from the rubbish advice you have been getting ! how are you finding CD ?
how many days have you been on it now ?

Im back.

Hi Girls, I have not been on for a while because I have been having a bad week. I have had to help my Dad do something which will be good in the long run but is very upsetting right now. I have been reading the post but havent been in the mood to post. Anyway.......
Elle you sound like you are having a bad time with your CDC giving you the wrong advice. I wonder how that would have knocked you out though if there are no carbs in the packs? I am seeing my CDC tonight for the first time so I am going to ask her. She may have read your posts already though as she is a member of Minimins.
Bea how are you getting on finding a CDC? You are having a crap time with that too!!
Sam I dont agree with you leaving but I dont really know the full story so ...........
Charlotte how are you going you arent really saying very much at the min are you ok?
Map you are doing well and helping keep everyones morale up so good going!!

Rach x

Hi Sam, loving CD tbh, its just brilliant after the dreariness and non-tasty LT! Its been just over a week and a half, just having a delicious chocolate orange bar :)

Rach, really hope you are ok and bearing up, I'm sorry you are having such a tough time hun (((hugs)))

Elle ...All you need is traces! that means you are back!!! Well done..!

Rachel ...hope you are ok.

Sam... good to see you are still here!!

Thanks bea !
Rach .... hope all is better with everything for you this evening , let us know how it went with your cdc !!!

Elle , glad to hear its going well ...lots of flavours to choose from hey ! whats your favourite ?
I was told you cant use the bars and that until your 2 weeks in ???

Im seeing my cdc on friday , cant wait !!!

Well done thou girlies , things have to improve for all of us , hey !!!

OH and my p p p p 's arent working very well ....thats p's on the keyboard by the way lol

I'm ok, just been a hard week as I've been trying to reduce the medication I am on. It's made me feel like crap, but I can't see the point of taking something that doesn't work. I hope you all are alright. I still read the posts so don't think I am gone. I am still on the LT wagon.

Go to know you are still there. Your ticker is looking great by the way...

Keep on solidering on Charlotte :) Hope you'll soon be feeling better.

Sam, as I was already SSing I didnt have to wait to have the bars, but I think if you are starting from scratch you do, same as on LT with the lovely lovely flapjacks lol!
I have lots of faves - fave soup is chili followed by broccoli and cheese, and fave bars - hell, all of them! Orange with plain choc is awesome, cranberry is lovely and a bit crunchy, and caramel is like cadburys caramel!!!

my mouth is watering reading your last post....mmmmm....those flavours soiund devine!!!!

Back