The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

Yeah you look fab. I wish I had the strength to take a photo of myself but I don't want to gross you all out. Lol

Thanks guys!! Took the last one this morning and was amazed at the difference in the last month. So chuffed!!

Still cant believe that I was so big when I started.... I never really realised.....

Hey, Charlotte, I bet you'll soon find you can quiet happily stick a photo of yourself up there :) You are just doing so brilliantly!!!

Oh Elle...what a difference....have to say while I know you have weight to loose in your first photo - you do look fab...your hair is amazing! Each photo you just get better (love the hair down!!!) The difference is quiet staggering really.... I look at photos of me and find them a bit depressing....must take a few now and compare!!!

Thanks Bea :) I'd just been to the hairdressers in the first one LOL!!

Yes, I would def take some photos of yourself now - like me you will probably have a lovely surprise!!!

Have a good weekend all, I'm off to France - got to drive all the way down to Poole now, just hopnig the battery on my satnav is going to last the whole journey or I shall get lost and miss the ferry...

Hello everyone!

I haven't been here for a while, but looks like not the only one! Where's everybody?

Where are your pictures Elle? I'd love to see them. By the way, just looked at you webpage, the corsets look GORGEOUS!!! I should save money and treat myself (and dh) to one once I reach target! So, how was France? Did you manage to stick to the diet with all the temptations around?

Hiya, yes it seems to have been really quiet for a while doesnt it? France was good thanks - and I stuck to my CD 100%!!!

Glad you like the corsets - any minimins members get a discount so if you want to treat yourself when you reach goal, just let me know :)

Photos - on the left here, underneath my avatar photo, you'll see a link saying Gallery: ducatidiva - just click on that! I do look a bit rough in the second and third ones (no make up and hadnt done my hair LOL) but you'll get the general gist!

I saw your pics Eelle and you look great! I must be lovely to see such a difference. I put a pic of our gangster hen night recently. I am the one sitting down on the left.

You've been so good with your diet i'm sure you'll be there in no time! Have you tried wearing one of your corsets to train your waist into getting tiny? One of my aunties used to do that and swore by it!

As for me, I just can't stick to it! :( Plus we've been having a very hectic week, and it's gonna be getting worse I reckon. We had someone over to do some work in the flat, but he turned out to be a cowboy and now we need to get someone else to repair it all and start from scratch! It's gonna cost a small fortune, so no LT for me for the moment, will stick to slim fast, protein and low gl foods (if i can!) Also its been totm, which never helps, I've eaten loads, don't wanna weigh myself to spare me from the disappointment of putting on what little I managed to lose!

Aaw bless you, sounds like you are having a really crappy time atm. Just stick with what you are doing, you will be fine, and dont worry about weighing till the stress is over - you'll probably be pleasantly surprised!

I dont have any corsets left that fit me any more - all my old ones are just laughably big, and the new ones I have made for when I get to goal are still too small!!! So no waist training for me at the moment, I'm having a few months off lol. Your auntie was right, daily training does really affect your waist size :)

LOL yes they do have that benefit!!

I reckon I will be about a 31" waist when I get to goal - I was that size about 7 years ago, and felt very happy with my figure, and I know thats a size I can stick to happily without a problem. I was between a 12 and 14 then, I think thats about right for me :)

Back