The Divas Weekly Weigh-in!

You will Map. You are doing really well and dont stress too much about your diet at the min just concentrate on getting your flat sorted you poor girl !! Im sure you were fit to be tied !!

Weigh-day today....

Didnt post last Tuesday as I was in sunny Fermanville, hurrah!!

Hmmmmm

:scale:

I lost 2.5lb this week. :(

I neeeeeeeed to be losing 3 a week if I am going to be on track for the shoot.

Maybe...... its because I have been struggling this week - forgot to take my fibre 89 and senokot to France, and so have been a bit 'stuck' this past 10 days!! The uber-dose of senokot helped yesterday but I still feel I have a lot left to get rid of (TMI?!?!). We'll have another couple tonight and see if they do the trick. :eek:

I only lost a "quarter pound" last week but then lost 5llbs....I know you are drinking loads but the lax tabs really "shift" a pound or two..so hopefully it will register on the sales next week...

The colour of that cats eyes , has it been drinking WKD the blue one lol

Your doing so well Elle , i can see you getting there very soon . Good For you girl

Missleo...I have found myself staring at your chocolate strawberries....mmmmmmmmm they look so good!!! Think I will have a strawberry LT for lunch......

Bea
Soon bea you will be able to have a few treats as you are half way there and doing so well , 50 loss is really good . Keep them in mind for when you are at goal.... SOON I did put an ice cube there too as i know its allowed :)

Reactions: Bea
LOL just noticed the ice cube!!! mmmmmmmmm the new me will only be having one or two but savouring the taste! Hey you too....well over a stone gone and we are neck and neck....Are you on for Christmas deadline to?

Hi Bea
Yes ice cubes is a treat for us lol ...
Well i've been good today, after fri, sun, mon , I have beeen feeling hungry today because i've eaten things i should not have , really can't even say why i did it , but its a case of oh well i did lol . But you know its making the xmas goal get further away ... I would love to get to goal by xmas , but i really don't know if i can , i had today slim fast with water breakfast and lunch 3 eggs and dinner was slim fast with water and coffee with milk , but i could lose the milk . How are you finding CD Bea ? I'm sure you will be there by xmas

Hi Bea ... big well done on being half way there .....now means the next 50lbs will go even quicker .
huge well done !!!!

Elle hows everything ?

Hey Sam, not bad ta, though last 2 weeks have had crappy loss - only 2.5lb a week. Also CD is making me really parpy and my hair is falling out!

Hows it going for you??

Hi Bea
Yes ice cubes is a treat for us lol ...
Well i've been good today, after fri, sun, mon , I have beeen feeling hungry today because i've eaten things i should not have , really can't even say why i did it , but its a case of oh well i did lol . But you know its making the xmas goal get further away ... I would love to get to goal by xmas , but i really don't know if i can , i had today slim fast with water breakfast and lunch 3 eggs and dinner was slim fast with water and coffee with milk , but i could lose the milk . How are you finding CD Bea ? I'm sure you will be there by xmas

I am on LT actually...which is similar to CD but less flavours and no Add a meal week! I did SlimFast before but found it hard to stick to cos of the meal each day...while LT is boring there is just nothing else to eat!! If you could stick to the Slimfast with the sensible meal for one month - you could shift the a big part of your goal...easier said than done eh? Have you though about SSing on LT or CD...it could work for you??

Hi Bea ... big well done on being half way there .....now means the next 50lbs will go even quicker .
huge well done !!!!

Elle hows everything ?

Hey you...good to hear from you!! Yes it feels great....know I know I can do the rest....so its all good!!!

Have you checked out Elles waist???...WOW eh?

Hi Bea
I did do CD but i broke of a few times and then i gave it a break , which now i'm finding it hard to get the money , as theres always something to pay out for , school trip and my son hes out grow uniform and shoes and new school bags , its been an ounch month lol . I need to keep moving forward and not two steps forward two steps back . How are you finding it on LT , oh yes i've read up on LT , chemist . Good luck Bea on the rest of your 50 .

Back