the dress fits like a glove (with room)

PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC!!! :D :D Well done! What a fab feeling it must be! x

But of course you don't Aaron. LOL. :D

Miss I have to say, I have no idea about the dress you described but, is your name in any way related to Trivium? lolol everytime I see it, it just reminds me of them!!! xxx

lol! whats trivium? my name is trivena, as in lee trevino,my mam LOVES golf....obsessed! lol... ;)

I think they are a rock band Trivena.

oh! i wouldnt have had a notion, i think i might google them nw im very curious ;-P
im having big problems on my diet this last few days jim! :( i switched my soy protein for Profemme by tony quinn and little did i know it has fructose and sweeteners in it,once i have a shake in the morning im craving sweets and high carb foods all day :(. it cost me 50 euro!!! im real annoyed,i only take it to increase my protein and all my vitamins but i think from 2m ill stop using it because i shouldnt have any cravings if im in ketosis? right?
so does this look ok for 2m---3 egg whites,1 egg scrambled with 2 bacon----tuna and 3 cherry toms-----ham & chicken with tons of lettuce and 1 tbsp grated cheese,1 spn mayo------cup steamed veg or cold meat------2 chicken fillets with brocolli,asparagus and spinach! i always eat 5 times a day cause ill get grouchy and eat anything if i dont have a routine! i used to take my shakes with bf and b4 bed but ill stop them now and see if my cravings go too! i really hope so!

I would think thats exactly whats been causing you cravings misses.. shakes you have to be so careful with, they can be labelled low carb but have 20-25g of carbs per shake!

Avidlite have some good ones that range from 2-8 carbs per shake & they taste ok! (8 carbs for the meal replacement ones with all the vitamins) & won't cost you 50 euro... am I right in thinking you in Ireland? They do ship there but it costs a bit more??

I agree, it is shocking what some shakes contain. Yes Love, stay clear.

Yeah Trivium are a rock band :D and, the shakes I was having on Lipotrim had 30g carbs each :|

no way! 30g! thats mad! but isnt it amazing how quick the weight falls off on lipotrim!

im in ireland ditzee :) i might just steer clear of all shakes now!

i did lipotrim b4 too Aaron and i loved it but couldnt keep off the weight unfortunately i went straight back to my old habits :(
the soy protein i was using only had 1gm carb and 25gm protein per 30gm made up! it was fab but the shop i was getting it from closed down so i had to get the tony quinn stuff with all the fake sugars lol! i only realised i started to use it the day after i lost 3lb,then i was picking at everything i could that was sweet!! i sts in my last weigh and my cravings have gotten worse!! so ive just binned it! it was handy keeping my protein levels up but not worth the torture of wanting sugar all the time lol!

LOL, yes our Triv is a dub girl. :)

lol! of course i am,but i dont talk like a city dub like BLEEDIN HELL N FOR JAYSUS SAKE! haha,im a country dub,in the sticks as the city would say,so we're a little less common out here! actually-a LOT less----no offence to anyone from dub city centre :p

Howaya Triv. :D

Back