The end of my first week SS & weigh in!

Sussex Girl

Hi everyone

I've only posted a few times in the last week or so but I'm going to try harder in future - honest :eek:

Today was my first weigh in after being 100% good, no cheating and drinking loads of water daily.

I LOST 12lbs!!!!!!:D:D:D

I'm really happy with my loss and it's spurred me on even more to carry on. I haven't posted my starting weight or done a ticker yet, but I will at some point.

I'm no stranger to Cambridge as I lost weight on it before, but I didn't learn my lesson, which is why I'm back again. However this time I'm determined to get to goal and stay there.

I've spent my entire lifetime being a yo-yo dieter and it has to stop, once and for all.

I've loved reading all the posts and find some of your stories totally inspiring. I've a fairly long journey ahead and can't wait to share it with you all (so long as you don't get bored with me droning on :eek:)

Whilst I'm here I just want to say a big, big thanks to my lovely CD counsellor - you know who you are :D:D:D

thats fantastic! well done :D

how much r u trying to lose?

good luck for week 2 :D xxxx

Fabbarooney!! Well done you. Look forward to hearing how you are getting on and don't worry you would never bore us.

Georgie
x

Fantastic loss.... well done.

Thats a great start, I am sure it is just the first of many fantastic losses!

Well Done!!!!!

Hi, well done on your fabulous loss. From reading another of your posts I suspect we share the same CDC, and she truly is fantastic!:D

thank you everyone for your lovely comments. I've just got home from work and I'm shattered. I would have got in and stuffed my face before, but now I'm just having a hot choc tetra and thinking about my weigh in next week!

Splash - yes I think we do have the same CDC - isn't she faberoony:D

Back