The first few days.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

OK, I am on the verge of maybe saying Yes to starting this CD diet. My question is, Ive heard that the first 3 days are the worse as you feel very hungry all the time - How does everyone deal with it and not cheat ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well i made sure i had nothing at all in the house to eat and the rest of familly ate stuff i didnt really like so that was good. Drinking lots of water makes you feel full. Also I kept really busy doing different thing etc.

4. ponypony

ponypony Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Keep busy and drink water!!

Once you get past the first few days it becomes so sooo much easier, and you wont look back.

5. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    I'm on day 2 and I can honestly say it was nowhere near as bad as i expected. I thought I would be really starving but I haven't been, drank loads of water and I feel fine.

I want the end result so bad I promised myself no matter how bad these first few days were I would stick to it 100%.

Think positive and stay focussed and you will get through them.

6. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think sometimes its easier than you think it will be. I am into day three now and I can't honestly hand on heart say that I haven't had any physical hunger. Its all a state of mine really. Drinking lots of water helps too

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.