The FlabFighters! - August Challenge

Thanks, a bit deflated, but as you say it's a loss, a bit worried as this weekend I've an evening in with a friend which will involve snacks and alcohol. If I can only lose 1.5 when I'm trying my best, will I lose at all with an evening of synful foods??? Sorry, just paniking really as the weight came off easier when I did WW a few years ago. Ho hum..

The people who couldn't stay were given their weights at weigh in, should have said that I couldn't stay, then change my mind :D

The foods don't gotta be synful hun! You can prepare some snacks for the evening, low syn or syn free... And there are plenty of syn free yummy things you can eat - believe me! Freeze a Vanilla & Chocolate Sprinkles mullerlight yoghurt - syn free ice cream done! Get some Mikado - 0.5 syn per stick chocolate done! Get some Scan Bran from group or Holland & Barratts, search Fererro Rocher recipe on here - more chocolate done! As for alcohol, Vodka & Diet Coke - low syns! Just ask RubyMoss ;)

Yeah haha maybe next time change your mind just after she tells you your weight lol xxx

I lost 1lb this week, considering I went out for chinese on my mums birthday yesterday I'm happy with that :)

Well done hun :) Did you stay roughly on plan during the meal? Happy birthday to your mum :) xxx

I lost 2.5lbs this week (yesterday's weigh) :)

You little stunner, you! xxx

WI day today and I think i've done ok. Fingers crossed it's a big loss this week :D

Wish me luck

xxx

Typing with them crossed for ya! Best of luck honey, hope you're well :) xxx

Ugh. The weekly WI nerves are building. Expecting a gain this week due to * week and found it hard to stick to plan. I hate Thursdays lol

Oooooohhh.. I didn't have time for nerves this morning as I (the dozy cow I am) slept in and missed 45 mins of group :( Good luck hun! The good thing about * week is it will all be over soon ;) xxx

1.5lb off this week and 1/2 stone award :)

Nice one darling! Shiny shiny ;) xxx

0.5lbs off for me this week, struggling to cope with the little losses :( I know they are still losses but it sucks! Also missing my AlicePalice :( and wishing (as naughty as it is) that Ramadan was over so I could go back to snacking on something every hour or so, rather than to fill my tum up at the end of the day when all I wanna do is sleep...

So I'm going to get lots and lots and lots (OK, maybe a bit too presumptuous there, let's just have one 'lots') of walking done this week. Maybe some jogging too, in the middle of the night when I just can't sleep!

I feel really naughty for letting the side down :( I have one August WI left to smack those last 3lbs off my target, then I will do the happy dance and you will all do the happy dance with me, kay? :D

xxx

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
honey74 - 4lbs to lose (2lb lost)
RubyMoss - 2lbs to lose (6lb lost)
hastalavegan - 2.5lbs to lose (5.5lb lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
emma-louise - 3lbs to lose (5lbs lost)
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose (4.5lbs lost)
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose (6lbs lost)
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (1lb lost)
mrsorangecat - 8 lbs to lose
DonnaP - 10lbs to lose, 6lb lost
donnajt - 10lbs to lose (7lbs lost)
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose (5lbs lost)
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (6lbs lost)
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs (1/2 inch from my waist, 1/2 inch from my hips, 1/4 inch from my thighs)
Mocha - 6lbs to lose(1.5 lost)

honey74 - 2lbs to lose (4lbs lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs (1/2 inch from my waist, 1/2 inch from my hips, 1/4 inch from my thighs)

Woo Hoo!!! I lost 2 pounds. I thought i'd had a good week but thats fantastic for me, i'm so pleased. Lets hope I can do it again for next week to hit my target :D

Well done everyone on your losses

xxx

Well done hun :) Did you stay roughly on plan during the meal? Happy birthday to your mum :) xxx

Thank you :) Yeah I tried to best as I could, I had a green day so I mainly went for noodles and rice (with a bit of sauce) and just a tiny bit of chicken and beef and went for fruit salad for dessert whilst everyone else had ice cream, I was proud of myself! :woohoo:

0.5lbs off for me this week, struggling to cope with the little losses :( I know they are still losses but it sucks! Also missing my AlicePalice :( and wishing (as naughty as it is) that Ramadan was over so I could go back to snacking on something every hour or so, rather than to fill my tum up at the end of the day when all I wanna do is sleep...

So I'm going to get lots and lots and lots (OK, maybe a bit too presumptuous there, let's just have one 'lots') of walking done this week. Maybe some jogging too, in the middle of the night when I just can't sleep!

I feel really naughty for letting the side down :( I have one August WI left to smack those last 3lbs off my target, then I will do the happy dance and you will all do the happy dance with me, kay? :D

xxx

honey74 - 4lbs to lose (2lb lost)
MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16

You are doing amazingly with your weight loss...as you get nearer target it will naturally slow down.

I don't envy you with regard to Ramadan - I don't know how I'd cope with it! I'm pagan so all I have to avoid is the copious amount of beer at seasonal festivals :)p kidding really)

x

2.5lb on for me this week, * week :rolleyes: Going to kick ass next week!

MazzyStar - 8lbs to lose
chickyb16
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)

Woo Hoo!!! I lost 2 pounds. I thought i'd had a good week but thats fantastic for me, i'm so pleased. Lets hope I can do it again for next week to hit my target :D

Well done everyone on your losses

xxx

Well done! Here's hoping for another brill week for you :) You and Laura-Jayne both have 2lbs to go! Make me proud girls :p Oh and Becca has 1lb to go but she got beginner's week luck :rolleyes:

xxx

Thank you :) Yeah I tried to best as I could, I had a green day so I mainly went for noodles and rice (with a bit of sauce) and just a tiny bit of chicken and beef and went for fruit salad for dessert whilst everyone else had ice cream, I was proud of myself! :woohoo:

Makes you realise how easy SW can fit into your every day life dunnit? :) I'm proud of you for having the fruit salad too - that was really sensible of you! 1 more 1lb and you will have hit your August target :) 2 more lbs and you will get your half stone shiny! :woohoo:

xxx

You are doing amazingly with your weight loss...as you get nearer target it will naturally slow down.

I don't envy you with regard to Ramadan - I don't know how I'd cope with it! I'm pagan so all I have to avoid is the copious amount of beer at seasonal festivals :)p kidding really)

x

I don't feel like I'm anywhere near my target! I don't actually know what my target is, I just went for 120lbs on here because it sounded nice... My tummy pouch ain't shifting (admittedly I haven't been doing the exercises that were so nicely typed out for me up there ^^ *feels guilty*) so until that starts shrinking, I don't think I'll be able to set myself a target...

Lol, Ramadan is just tiring more than anything, IMO. At the moment, I'm coming home at around 12:30am from the mosque, being wide awake until 1:30-2:00ish, having a mental discussion with myself as to whether I should go to sleep for an hour or find the strength to stay awake, falling asleep around 2:30, waking up at 3:30 just in time to sleepily drink some water and today, eat a banana... (yesterday was 4 mikado :eek:) and then clambering back into bed, becoming wide awake again and not being able to sleep until 4:30ish... Then my sister comes in and starts banging cupboards and stomping around at 8:00, and I am blessed with broken sleep again until 10:30, or on a lucky day, 11:30! No fair :(

xxx

2.5lb on for me this week, * week :rolleyes: Going to kick ass next week!

I like that you're taking it in your stride :) Do us proud next week babe xxx

Hiya everyone, I lost 2lb this week so hopefully thats me back on track.
Well done everybody on your losses so far this month xx

MazzyStar - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
chickyb16

Makes you realise how easy SW can fit into your every day life dunnit? :) I'm proud of you for having the fruit salad too - that was really sensible of you! 1 more 1lb and you will have hit your August target :) 2 more lbs and you will get your half stone shiny! :woohoo:

xxx

Yeah it really does :) Thanks and I know, hopefully I'll make both this week! How do you get the little banners in your signature? xx

Well done! Here's hoping for another brill week for you :) You and Laura-Jayne both have 2lbs to go! Make me proud girls :p Oh and Becca has 1lb to go but she got beginner's week luck :rolleyes:

xxx

Hey, I worked hard for those 4 pounds! :roofles:

Hiya everyone, I lost 2lb this week so hopefully thats me back on track.
Well done everybody on your losses so far this month xx

Hey honey, really glad you're back on track! And you beat me again this week :( I had 0.5lb off :( I will SO kick your bottom next week! xxx

Yeah it really does :) Thanks and I know, hopefully I'll make both this week! How do you get the little banners in your signature? xx

Copy and paste them from mine! xxx

Hey, I worked hard for those 4 pounds! :roofles:

:p I know you did! I worked so hard in my first week, I got a 0.5lb gain. :8855:

xxx

Ah its still a loss hun, how far away from target are you - if you dont mind me asking?

Yup, a dripping tap still fills a bucket :)

13lbs, according to my statistics on the side! I don't know if that's the weight I will feel comfortable at though - there are certain wobbly bits that I want to lose and don't know how long till they start shifting! My C never discussed targets with me, so I'm not sure... But it's something to aim for :)

xxx

13lbs, according to my statistics on the side!

:eek: Oh yeah lol. Sometimes I am so dumb lol.
How has your week been so far? I have gone off track a bit this weekend but tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to try really hard to be 100% till next weigh in.

Well, this was definitely expected after the week I've had. Been feeling really ill, so kinda tried to roughly stick to Slimming World, but if there was anything else I wanted, I had it. Result? A 1lb gain. Not letting it depress me though, I'm pretty sure this week'll turn out to be * week, and I'm going to try my best to make sure I don't give in to the munchies!

Here's to a 3lb loss next week to reach my target! :D xxxx

[/COLOR]honey74 - 2lbs to lose (4lbs lost)
RubyMoss - 3lbs to lose (5lb lost)
MazzyStar - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
chickyb16

Back