The FlabFighters! - August Challenge

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose (3lbs lost)
[/COLOR]honey74 - 2lbs to lose (4lbs lost)
RubyMoss - 3lbs to lose (5lb lost)
hastalavegan - 2.5lbs to lose (5.5lb lost)
MazzyStar - 6lbs to lose (2lbs lost)
emma-louise - 3lbs to lose (5lbs lost)
chickyb16
AmyToria - 8lbs to lose (4.5lbs lost)
Belfastbabybear - 8lbs to lose (3.5lbs lost)
AlicePalice - 5lbs to lose (1lb lost)
mrsorangecat - 8 lbs to lose
DonnaP - 10lbs to lose, 9lb lost
donnajt - 10lbs to lose (7lbs lost)
Becca306 - 6lbs to lose (5lbs lost)
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (6lbs lost)
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs (1/2 inch from my waist, 1/2 inch from my hips, 1/4 inch from my thighs)
Mocha - 6lbs to lose(1.5 lost)

Another 3lb bites the dust!!! and my 2stone award yay!!! Good luck for this week guys.

Donna

[/COLOR]honey74 - 2lbs to lose (4lbs lost)
emma-louise - 3lbs to lose (5lbs lost)
chickyb16
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs (1/2 inch from my waist, 1/2 inch from my hips, 1/4 inch from my thighs)

Another 3lb bites the dust!!! and my 2stone award yay!!! Good luck for this week guys.

Donna

Yay!! Well done. :clap::happy036:

:eek: Oh yeah lol. Sometimes I am so dumb lol.
How has your week been so far? I have gone off track a bit this weekend but tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to try really hard to be 100% till next weigh in.

Lol! Not dumb at all! My week was OK, I will be so glad once Ramadan is over! I just don't know how I am doing this week, last week was a teeny loss but even though I'm trying really hard to stay within SW guidelines, I have no idea how my body is taking what I'm eating. I'm so bleh, I don't even make sense!

Really hope you can find it within yourself to stay 100%, I will definitely be looking to do the same from today through till Thursday, hopefully with a bit more walking :)

Lots of love xxx

Well, this was definitely expected after the week I've had. Been feeling really ill, so kinda tried to roughly stick to Slimming World, but if there was anything else I wanted, I had it. Result? A 1lb gain. Not letting it depress me though, I'm pretty sure this week'll turn out to be * week, and I'm going to try my best to make sure I don't give in to the munchies!

Here's to a 3lb loss next week to reach my target! :D xxxx

1lb gain, teeny weeny meeny! You can SO lose 3lbs in a week, you're like, SuperSlimmer! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know when my own * week is, lol, I think I'm expecting it around now but not entirely sure! And I'd have to go through about 2000 texts to my best friend to find the one in which I complain 'ugh I'm on my period again :mad:' :8855:

Munch baby, munch... Just munch healthy :) All the luck in the world for next Monday :D xxx

Donna

You absolute superstar! Well done! Two stones off, how do you feel? 1lb more to lose next week, I think you'll do one better and shift 3-4! Fingers crossed, best of luck xxx

I know you shouldn't weigh yourself until proper WI day but I have to keep a weight diary (along with other things) for my health. I've followed SW religiously and have not cheated at all and managed to gain 1/2 over the weekend!!! How did that happen?

I'm trying to be ultra good and reducing syns to see if that helps.

Anyone else had this happen?

xxx

1lb gain, teeny weeny meeny! You can SO lose 3lbs in a week, you're like, SuperSlimmer! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know when my own * week is, lol, I think I'm expecting it around now but not entirely sure! And I'd have to go through about 2000 texts to my best friend to find the one in which I complain 'ugh I'm on my period again :mad:' :8855:

Munch baby, munch... Just munch healthy :) All the luck in the world for next Monday :D xxx

Hewwo! :D
I had to check through my weight-loss diary to find out that it must be soon!

Also, you'll be proud of me tonight - Monday has set the standard for the week. For more information, see my weight-loss diary ;) You know you want to...

(Okay, it's not that interesting! But still... go go go!) xxxxx

I know you shouldn't weigh yourself until proper WI day but I have to keep a weight diary (along with other things) for my health. I've followed SW religiously and have not cheated at all and managed to gain 1/2 over the weekend!!! How did that happen?

xxx

What day is your weigh-in day lovely?
This happens to me all the time, just wait and see on weigh-in, you'll probably be pleasantly surprised! xxx

1lb off for me this week :) xx

honey74 - 2lbs to lose (4lbs lost)
emma-louise - 2lbs to lose (6lbs lost)
chickyb16

1.5lbs off for me this week...
I've just realised I didn't update on last week's weight loss, I lost 4lbs, taking my total this month so far to 8.5lbs, 1.5 to go...

chickyb16
donnajt - 1.5lbs to lose (8.5lbs lost)

Last edited:

xxx

But if you have to, then you have to :) Could the 0.5lb be water? Did you poop before weighing one time and not the next? I wouldn't worry too much about it! Reduce syns if you can, but without letting yourself get too flustered if you go over. Stock up on superspeed foods, definitely get some melon (not watermelon though) and baked beans down you - if your health allows - and also mix up your HExBs, try some dried fruit instead of bread :)

I don't weigh myself during the week but maybe if I did, I'd have a better idea of why my losses have slowed right down!

xxx

Hewwo! :D
I had to check through my weight-loss diary to find out that it must be soon!

Also, you'll be proud of me tonight - Monday has set the standard for the week. For more information, see my weight-loss diary ;) You know you want to...

(Okay, it's not that interesting! But still... go go go!) xxxxx

I was thinking I might have to check mine aswell lol but I remember being on when I saw my ex, and that was on July 31st - see, I remember the date when I think about when I saw him, but I wouldn't have had a clue if I hadn't assosciated my period with that day!

Checked your diary and very much in love with the things that you get up to! :D xxx

1lb off for me this week :) xx

Yaaay! You gonna show me how it's done and get that 2lb off next week? :p xxx

1.5lbs off for me this week...
I've just realised I didn't update on last week's weight loss, I lost 4lbs, taking my total this month so far to 8.5lbs, 1.5 to go...

WOW, I knew the numbers didn't look right on here but I didn't realise your monthly loss was that impressive! How do you do it? xxx

I was thinking I might have to check mine aswell lol but I remember being on when I saw my ex, and that was on July 31st - see, I remember the date when I think about when I saw him, but I wouldn't have had a clue if I hadn't assosciated my period with that day!

Checked your diary and very much in love with the things that you get up to! :D xxx

x

HAHA Harry Potter's Birthday!
Although I'm not fully aware why I just said that...

xxxx

What day is your weigh-in day lovely?
This happens to me all the time, just wait and see on weigh-in, you'll probably be pleasantly surprised! xxx

Thanks hun. My WI day is Thursday so I still have a couple of days yet. I'm being ultra good over the next few days so fingers crossed. xxx

But if you have to, then you have to :) Could the 0.5lb be water? Did you poop before weighing one time and not the next? I wouldn't worry too much about it! Reduce syns if you can, but without letting yourself get too flustered if you go over. Stock up on superspeed foods, definitely get some melon (not watermelon though) and baked beans down you - if your health allows - and also mix up your HExBs, try some dried fruit instead of bread :)

I don't weigh myself during the week but maybe if I did, I'd have a better idea of why my losses have slowed right down!

xxx

I think some of it maybe a bit of water retension (my old friend...lol) I've been trying to drink loads so it all comes out and last night had to get up 4 times in the night to pee. Fingers crossed thats what it is. I'm definitely being ulta good now and lots of fruit, veg and pulses and no bread.

Thanks for your help hun

xxx

Another 1.5lbs off tonight at my 2nd weigh-in. Slowly slowly catchy monkey (well that's what I'm telling myself!!!)

Doh! How do I copy and paste so that the colours below are correct and not black?

chickyb16
Mocha - 6lbs to lose(3lbs lost)

chickyb16
Mocha - 3lbs to lose(3lbs lost)

There you go Mocha

Woo! Due to having a "fishy" week I lost 3lbs! :D

chickyb16
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (9lbs lost)

Thanks Honey74!! But how do you do it as when I cut & pasted it just went black??? I'm on a MAc, maybe it's not compatible hmm

I think some of it maybe a bit of water retension (my old friend...lol) I've been trying to drink loads so it all comes out and last night had to get up 4 times in the night to pee. Fingers crossed thats what it is. I'm definitely being ulta good now and lots of fruit, veg and pulses and no bread.

Thanks for your help hun

xxx

Ah yes, the old water retention! Hehe, have a fun few days! I'm laying off the bread too, can't remember the last time I had any! xxx

Another 1.5lbs off tonight at my 2nd weigh-in. Slowly slowly catchy monkey (well that's what I'm telling myself!!!)

Yaaay! Well done catchy monkey :D Slowly slowly or fasty fasty, atleast it's coming off :) xxx

Woo! Due to having a "fishy" week I lost 3lbs! :D

Well done hun! What a lovely loss, taking you 1lb over your August target and definitely making you the winner!!! :D Wow, I wonder what surprises your next WI (lucky you, 5 WIs this month!) has in store ;)

And you may credit it to the 'fishy' week but I think it might have something to do with you not having the scales to jump on every five seconds! Long live Loki :p xxx

Thanks Honey74!! But how do you do it as when I cut & pasted it just went black??? I'm on a MAc, maybe it's not compatible hmm

Hey Mocha(choca latta ya-ya... creole lady marmaladeeeeeeeee! :eek: sorry, it's in my head now!), I can't copy and paste while retaining colours on my laptop but can do it on my dad's PC, it's just a thing :( Howeverrr, if you 'quote' the last list you find, then take out the ['QUOTE'] and ['/QUOTE'] signs, that keeps the colours too :) xxx

(EDIT: Had to add the quotation marks in the brackets so it would show up, otherwise it was messing me around! xxx)

I don't feel like I'm anywhere near my target! I don't actually know what my target is, I just went for 120lbs on here because it sounded nice... My tummy pouch ain't shifting (admittedly I haven't been doing the exercises that were so nicely typed out for me up there ^^ *feels guilty*) so until that starts shrinking, I don't think I'll be able to set myself a target...

Don't feel guilty, you've got enough going on at the moment to worry about that... once Ramadan is over, you'll have more time (and energy :D) to get started!

Small change for me this week, but still in the right direction :)

chickyb16
Hathor - 8lbs to lose (9lbs lost)
Kaylb - 1.5 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my hips, 1 inch from my thighs (1 inch from my waist, 1 inch from my hips, 1/4 inch from my thighs)

Wow looking through this is impressive, everyone is doing so well :D

Kay x

WOW, I knew the numbers didn't look right on here but I didn't realise your monthly loss as that impressive! How do you do it? xxx

Hi Ali - i have lots to lose - so my weight loss should be bigger than you as you are so close to your target.

This is what keeps me on straight and narrow:
* Plan ahead
* Superfree always
* no guestimating
* keep my diary up to date on minimins
* spend as much time a day as possible on minimins (keeps me focused)
* smaller dinner plate
* dish up superfree first so that you get your full 1/3 on your plate

Hey everyone. A STS this week, but tis a miracle after all my getting into uni celebrations :D

Back