The FlabFighters! - October Challenge

Janine 40 - 6lb to lose

Hi Janine :) Lovely to have ya! I lol'ed at the list confusion... It does take some time getting used to it, but you'll be a MiniMins natural soon! xxx

Tinytootz - 6lbs to lose - 2lbs gone, 0.5 come back 4.5lbs to go :)

:( .5lb on this week. No real surprise. I blame * week, sausage rolls, pizza, wine, vodka, curry, whiskey and buffets in general! Could have (and should have) been far worse. Roll on next week!

That's the spirit! But have less spirits! Lol, bad joke... :eek: Ahem!

Isn't it strange that when we gain a little bit after a good long binge, we're shocked?! xxx

Woo! 3.5lbs lost!

Just posted on your profile earlier this morning but bloody hell girl, well done! What a loss! You're so close to target, I'm jealous! I can't bear the thought of you not being in the November challenge :cry::cry::cry:!!! xxx

congrats guys!!! there's no hope for me, i'm out for dinner again tonight! eek

You and your dinners...! Maybe you should have everyone over to your place for an SW friendly feast! xxx

Woop woop- 2.5lb off for me at weigh in this morning.

Well done hun! Hope you have a lurrrvly time at the charity ball this weekend :) xxx

Found you all! :D

Belfastbabybear - 5lbs to lose

I would say 'how could you not find us, we're a big group of lumps?!' but I guess we're getting easier and easier to miss cause we're losing so much flab! :p xxx

2lb down for me this week

*growl*

Thankyou, very pleased as not that far from target now so was expecting a smaller loss.

Like my 0.5lb? Lol! I'm SO determined today, if you can get losses that are like a faraway dream to me when you're so close to target, so can I! xxx

I've lost 1.5lb this week and so happy as it's still lady week!!!

Wow! That's a brilliant loss for a lady week! How long have you been on now? xxx

well done on the losses ladies!

Why, thank you :) xxx

Had a totally unexpected loss of 5.5lbs this week, still gobsmacked!!

Tea&Toast - 7lbs to lose - 6lbs gone - 1lbs to go

WOW! Right, I'm SO off to search for a Tea&Toast food diary after this! xxx

And Shelly, nice new picture :)

I second this :) x

Well done on the losses this week peeps!

Down -0.5lb this week. Delighted as I'd been on holidays and was expecting a gain!
Belfastbabybear - 5lbs to lose, -0.5lb gone

:D So it IS possible to go on holiday and still lose weight! Hope you had a lovely time while you were away hun :)

10st10lbs - I won't be able to tell how many syns I had over the week off my head, but can do if I check food diary. ;)

Have a good weekend everyone :)

LOL - I thought the same thing! I was like 'damn, I wish they had free wi-fi here, I'd log onto MiniMins and check!'... and then I actually thought to myself, it wouldn't really be true as I ate lots on Thursday that I didn't write down because I was ill.. which makes it totally NOT OK to eat five chocolate biscuits, even though you feel rubbish after the second one!

Hope you have a lovely weekend too :D xxx

Wanted to say well done to Ali on your 100% day! :)

Thanks Sue! Had another one yesterday :D Who's behind me for a third today? xxx

lady week has been driving me crazy, long and painful one , day 9 today. gutted but seems to be stopping, last time i had long ones i have to have fallopian removed.

internet playing up today

Last edited:
Bit gutted this morning. Wasn’t expecting much. But was expecting to have lost last week’s gain. No such luck. A STS for me :(

Hi Why_D, sorry about the STS, it's hard to stay motivated when the numbers aren't shifting. I think maybe your body is catching up though from the AMAZING losses you had in August and September - looking at the big picture 40lbs in 2 and a half months is pretty incredible stuff so you have everything to be proud of :)

But it would probably help (me too) to lay off the meals out ;)

lady week has been driving me crazy, long and painful one , day 9 today. gutted but seems to be stopping, last time i had long ones i have to have fallopian removed.

oh no :( not good - I'm back on again today - its only been two weeks since the last one :( soooo painful :cry:I better not put on at weigh in on Friday :mad:

I've got WI tomorrow morning and after 3 meals out this week am not expecting great things.... Need to get BACK ON TRACK this week!

7 days 100% here I come - who's with me???

I've got WI tomorrow morning and after 3 meals out this week am not expecting great things.... Need to get BACK ON TRACK this week!

me, me and me! need a good 100% week!

lets hope! lol

I had the 1/2 lb the week before lol

0.5lb seems to be the story of my life! :( x

WOW, 9 days? OUCH! Aw no, hope it has ended by now xxx

Bit gutted this morning. Wasn’t expecting much. But was expecting to have lost last week’s gain. No such luck. A STS for me :(

:( *hugs* and you know if you do a Green week you will lose! You're like the magic man, anything's possible! xxx

oh no :( not good - I'm back on again today - its only been two weeks since the last one :( soooo painful :cry:I better not put on at weigh in on Friday :mad:

Poor you chick :( Do you usually have them every two weeks? Or is this something unusual? My periods have been kinda more haywire than I expected them to be since starting SW, it's odd... Fingers crossed for a loss for you, hope the cravings don't take over xxx

Will be interesting to see what happens at your WI! Day 4 of 100% just completed, I thought going back on EE was gonna be difficult but it's been OK. Top tip: Sit down with your book every morning while you're eating breakfast and read over it. Doesn't matter that you just did it 24 hours ago, do it again! It's all fresh in your mind then, and you only have yourself to blame if you f*ck up :) x

me, me and me! need a good 100% week!

Oh, and me too! I've done 4 days already but don't mind going for another 7 :D xxx

I'll hold you to it now!
7 days can't be too hard can it?!

Course not! Piece of (SW-friendly) pie! :p xxx

lets hope! lol

Hoping ain't gonna cut it! We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight all this flab ;) I think I've done that one before... :eek: xxx

Guh, weigh in tonight and it is also lady week for me too - have had to come off the Pill cos of migraines so don't know what joys my 'cycle' are going to bring me.

Rubbish! xx

Best of luck babe, I hate not feeling confident because of lady week :( Hopefully if you keep your spirits up and have been good this week then you're looking at a loss :D xxx

Well, I am reeling from the shock, but I lost the pound I gained last week.... plus three more!!
Biggest loss of my SW journey so far! It's all so unfair when I lose far less on 100% weeks, and I have eaten out 3 times this week, but at least this is one time when I won't complain ;)

100% week here we come, want to get another pound off :)

10st10lbs - 6lbs to lose - 1lb gone, 5lbs to go :)
soccermom - 8lbs to lose
esellek - 7lbs to lose
Hathor - 6lbs to lose - 3.5lbs gone, 2.5lbs to go :)
why_d - 14lbs to lose (gained 2lb, 16lb to lose)
donnajt - 7lbs to lose
hate2sayitoldu - 8lbs to lose - 3lbs gone, 5lbs to go :)
debtdummy - 6lbs to lose - 0.5lbs gone, 5.5lbs to go :)
shell_y - 6lbs to lose - 2.5lbs gone, 5.5lbs to go :)
86alpzzyj - 8lbs to lose
beegee - 6lbs to lose - 2lbs gone, 4lbs to go :)
prettypink - 7lbs to lose
Tinytootz - 6lbs to lose - 2lbs gone, 0.5 come back 4.5lbs to go :)
dreamaholic - 5lbs to lose - 3.5lbs gone, 1.5lbs to go :)
prawnchopSuey - 4lbs to lose, 1lb to go
Maypole - 6lbs to lose
RubyMoss - 5lbs to lose
rjg123 - 8lbs to lose - 4.5lbs gone, 3.5lbs to go :)
TC19 - 7lbs to lose
Meadowbankles - 7lbs to lose, 1lb gone, 6lbs to go
DeVotchka - 8lbs to lose
kirstabubble - 5.5lbs to lose
Eddiesmum2002 - 7lbs to lose
Tea&Toast - 7lbs to lose - 6lbs gone - 1lbs to go
AJB - 7lbs to lose
Janine40 - 6lbs to lose
Belfastbabybear - 5lbs to lose, -0.5lb gone

Well done prawnchopsuey!! You must be thrilled!!

I've gained 0.5 pound, probably due to eating out over the weekend.

great result pcs!

Well, I am reeling from the shock, but I lost the pound I gained last week.... plus three more!!
Biggest loss of my SW journey so far! It's all so unfair when I lose far less on 100% weeks, and I have eaten out 3 times this week, but at least this is one time when I won't complain ;)

100% week here we come, want to get another pound off :)

WOWEE!! That's really impressive hun! It's annoying when your best loss comes after your worst week, hahaha! You can bang off another pound easy! Push yourself and aim for two :) xxx

I've gained 0.5 pound, probably due to eating out over the weekend.

I reckon if you have a couple more Green days you'll reverse some of the damage :) xxx

Back