The joy

Mburke

Silver Member
Well ladies
let me share my joy went into new look today for a look around as I was starting to feel fed up with this diet and about to go and get something to eat anyway saw a dress in a size 16 and said I would bite the bullet and go in and try it on.
I was so happy when it fitted and wasnt tight around my tummy or chest area you have to understand that when I started this on the 5th of September I was asize 22/24 on top and 18/20on the end so I got another dress in size 14 which is fitting but alot of bumps in it so that is my aim get in to that size 14 as I have a wedding on 2nd November so so happy :wow:

OH MY GOD!!! Well done!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :happy096:

that is awesome, that must feel absolutley amazing and all the more motivation TO NOT TOUCH FOOD!!! stay away from food, you are looking sexy and stunning so keep going xxxxxxxx

Thank you goose it really made me feel great on another note my inlaw or the same as your never anything good to say only all bad we will do it just to prove that we don't need them to feel great about ourself

Well done. That is amazing. I got into a size 16 recently. Was well happy ! Can't wait for the 14s!! Considering I was a 20 to 22. Xx

It really helps to keep us on track doesn't it kateso glad it's working out well for you also

WOW!! Congrats that must feel amazing.
And big thank you for posting.....feeling well motivated to keep going...lol only on day 2.
But so looking forward to being able to buy clothes that i like rather than clothes that fit:)

Well done Mburke, great feeling! I had a moment of joy last night when I was able to do up the zip on my coat! I know it sounds trivial but it was such a boost especially after a small loss last week. It's definitely worth measuring yourself as well as weighing because the inches you are losing keeps you going!

BM

Fantastic news! Such a lovely feeling. Well done you! X

Well done and thanks,its encouraging to hear.:clap:

That's fantastic :) can't wait till i get there :)

Busy Mum said:
Well done Squishy, I hadn't realised you'd reached your goal! I wondered where you'd got to!

BM

Aw, thanks BusyMum! I've reached my Lipotrim goal but have a little bit to go with calorie counting. Hopefully I'll get there by Xmas. Still checking here regularly though!

Thank everyone for the kind words sorry haven't been on as I have hurt my back and on lots of pain killers and muscle relaxer but still 100% so hoping for a good weight loss this wed

Back