The Last Supper! Start finally tomorrow!

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Yayyyyyyy! Can't wait!

My pharmacist is lovely and said if I dislike any of the sachets I can return them and swap for my faves!

Then went out this afternoon and bought some lovely clothes three sizes too small...so I have to do this!:D

Had a final KFC, which was luvverly!;)

Roll on Six Pack, Bye bye Beer Barrel!:wave_cry:

Hi ya Belly flop
Lol, i stuffed my self before i started last tuesday!! Your chemist sounds fab! God luck on your first week and kick ass!!!

ditto!

LOL! I did exactly the same yesterday - the hubby and I went to a really nice little Italian restaurant and had the works, including wine. I'm really suffering now though just thinking about it. Roll on next week to the weigh in the end of hunger.

Good luck with it.:)

LOL! I did exactly the same yesterday - the hubby and I went to a really nice little Italian restaurant and had the works, including wine. I'm really suffering now though just thinking about it. Roll on next week to the weigh in the end of hunger.

Good luck with it.:)
Lol, i have been told since its not the best way....but must admit tasted great at the time lol
Good luck with Week 1 and your WI XX:D

Aww, thanks for the replies! As you can see I've been a member here for a couple of weeks now and I have been itching to get started....I'm in the right frame of mind and especially with summer on it's way I'm really spurred on!

I had a last glass of wine too!:p

Good Luck too!

Have had the first shake......and it was quite nice actually!

Vanilla, with an after taste of black pepper!:D

Good luck newbies. Just remember to glug the water and you'll be fine. x

Have had the first shake......and it was quite nice actually!

Vanilla, with an after taste of black pepper!:D
you will notice that the shakes actually taste like the flavours they are supposed to be in a few weeks ,good luck xx

i was very good day before i started,,silly me,,no last supper,,ah well will make up for it when i'm better lol

I did actually like the aftertaste!:D

I am supping water like it's going out fashion...and the listerine strips are handy!

Good luck floppy belly, keep us all informed xxx

Good luck floppy belly, keep us all informed xxx

Cheeky Beggar, I will give you a good botty spank for saying that! :D .......bet you'd enjoy that though!

Oh, anyway I have a bit of a headache and just had my final LT of the day...."chicken" soup.......rank!!!!! I will be returning that "flavour" for shakes instead! Loving the vanilla (with black pepper aftertaste) and strawb is nice, choc for breakfast!:D

Oh dear botty spanking is not a deterrent for me. Drink that water to get rid of the head ache and dont forget to take a pain killer if it doesnt ease. and an early night wont hurt xx

Oh dear botty spanking is not a deterrent for me. Drink that water to get rid of the head ache and dont forget to take a pain killer if it doesnt ease. and an early night wont hurt xx

I have had 3 litres already!:D

An early night is a good idea.....just need something with a pulse now! (Hubby is snoring away on sofa!)

How far away are ya, I'll nip round before R Trace comes on lol xx

How far away are ya, I'll nip round before R Trace comes on lol xx

Hahaha!

So you're willing to give Tracy your sloppy seconds?

:D

LMAO

Another naughty women, its disgusting this forum I dont know why I come here. xxxx

Back