1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source The last time!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Destination 119!, 1 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Destination 119!

Destination 119! Well-Known Member

Hello all! I've been a member of this forum before and starting again today...for the last time!! It works so well, I've no idea why it all goes wrong, going to join WW after I finish to give myself some structure.

Anyway, I've got ten weeks, i'm 5 foot 5, 14 stone 5 and I'd like to be 10 stone 12 so need a loss of 3 stone 7...do you think that can be done!? Would love as much support as I can get and I'll give lots in return, looking forward to it! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

Honestly i dont think its possibly to lose 3.5 stone in 10 weeks unless you were significantly bigger than you actually are. i see you intend to start in May. Could you start now and then you wouldnt be under pressure time wise? im currently dieting as im a bridesmaid in August. then you also wouldnt have to be on CD SS for your holiday?

4. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Everyone's different, I'm just starting week 9 and have lost 2 stone 2lb in that time. I started at 14.12. I'd say 2&half to 3 would be achievable. I wouldn't put a time limit on it and just go for it. Whatever happens in 10 weeks you will defo be a lot smaller and happier if you stick to it, weather you achieve your goal or not. Good luck.

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
    Wk8 -STS :-(

5. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

Some people do lose massive amounts, but I think possibly they start off larger. I always think it is around 1st a month, with a little extra the first week. That seems to be about average.

Either way, you will be a lot slimmer in 10 weeks.