The little things that make a big difference!

I sooooo need a Wii Fit!!

I imagine myself at my biggest (19 stone) saying things I used to say like: "I haven't got the time", "I'm just not cut out for exercise" etc- it always makes me jump to it!

I find working towards the body magic awards is a real incentive- currently on week 5 of my Gold award and there is no way I am going to miss a workout if it means me having to start from day 1 again.

Me and OH play badminton once a week and I bought a little trophy that we award to the 'winner of the week' to put on their side of the bed- makes it fun and makes me work much harder

I do Davina 3 times a week (oo-er missis!)

On Sunday morning we go for a lovely long walk- I go online and find a nice 3-4 mile walk in a nice area and put my pretty wellies on and get to it- the treat is a lovely SW friendly roast when we get back

I never drive to Tescos/ the post office/ the veg shop anymore- I walk regardless of the time or weather

I walk up escalators, I don't try and find the nearest parking space to wherever I am going and I run up and down the stairs at home rather than walk.

xxx

Do you know if any other Davinas are similar to the power of three with sections focusing on only one area of the body as would like to invest in other dvds as there great for toning up?
Davina Superfit has 4 x 30 minute workouts- Upper body, Lower body, Kick boxing and Aerobics. It also has 10 minutes of yoga added. I always try and combine a 'sweaty' workout (aerobics or kickboxing) to burn the fat with a 'toning' workout (upper or lower body) to get some definition.

I really like this DVD
x

great stuff we're all gonna be superfit!! dont you also find each week that you get lighter, moving and working out feels so much easier!!

this biggest loser thing sounds pretty good!! can anyone tell me if 2 people can play and compete?? then i can get hubby to do it as well!

I just do it myself but im pretty sure 2 people can play and compete. U compete as a previous biggest loser contestant though not as your mii like on wii fit. But ur contestant shrinks as you get lighter

thanks for the tip, I can not stand yoga (sorry) I just can not relax only when I am doing something like typing this out.
I tent to just focus on the abdominal work out so it is balancing with the rest of the body toning as I walk as well that has helped shape my legs and arms!

Davina Superfit has 4 x 30 minute workouts- Upper body, Lower body, Kick boxing and Aerobics. It also has 10 minutes of yoga added. I always try and combine a 'sweaty' workout (aerobics or kickboxing) to burn the fat with a 'toning' workout (upper or lower body) to get some definition.

I really like this DVD
x

thanks for the tip, I can not stand yoga (sorry) I just can not relax only when I am doing something like typing this out.
I tent to just focus on the abdominal work out so it is balancing with the rest of the body toning as I walk as well that has helped shape my legs and arms!
I can't do yoga at all- Every time I try it when I have to stretch I fart, and then get really childish giggles (even though I am in the house on my own)

I promise I don't normally have a wind problem- just something about yoga that squeezes them out- lol

this is a graet thread!

i do Pilates once a week
yoga once a week
and go for a run outside with some friends (about 2.5miles) twice a week
and swim once a week

i am loving exercise at the mo

this is a graet thread!

i do Pilates once a week
yoga once a week
and go for a run outside with some friends (about 2.5miles) twice a week
and swim once a week

i am loving exercise at the mo

wow u really do alot!!

now that the weather is good i am planning to outdoor run!!:cool:

it's so much harder than running on the treadmill! but worth it :)

Back