Step 1 Sole Source The Long Road to a Skinny Christmas!

Oh dear, I seem to have woken up this morning to terrible wind, as if I had food poisoning...whole tummy and chest is a bit sore from it.

Will try to get a cup of tea in me and see if it settles.
Apologies if TMI!

Day 4 and so far so sole source! :D

Yesterday I DID have a Bovril, albeit a weak one, but I did drink an extra litre of water to make up for it!

Struggling hard today with a headache and the urge to eat an egg!!!
I'm really really struggling!

Stay strong Tilly, day 4 was the worst for me, but felt much better the next day and it definitely works 9 weeks and I'm 2 stone 5 lb down :)

Thanks Mandy xx

I did have 2 Bovrils just to satiate my psychological need for food...but I didn't have any real food and I did have extra water.

Today is the final day before my first weigh in (a shorter first week), I've been sneakily weighing myself every day just to keep the motivation going for myself, and I have gone from 208.2lbs to 202lbs in 5 days!!!

I really hope by 9 weeks I can really have 2.5 stone off too! :D

Feeling really sick after drinking a Strawberry Tetra Pak...Ugh....I won't be drinking that again and will bring the other 2 back to my CDC.
In fact I don't think any of the tetra paks taste as nice as the shakes...
Anyone else found this?

Feeling really sick after drinking a Strawberry Tetra Pak...Ugh....I won't be drinking that again and will bring the other 2 back to my CDC.
In fact I don't think any of the tetra paks taste as nice as the shakes...
Anyone else found this?

The only tetra pack I like is the banana! I much prefer making my own shake up but the tetras are handy for bring out and about for your handbag!

Yes, the banana one is the only one I can stomach!

In this heat, crushed ice shakes is the only way to go!!

FIRST WEIGH IN!!

I had my first weigh in with my CDC today - after only 5 days (a short week) and I had lost 5lbs! :talk017:

BUT, according to my scales I have lost 8lbs this week (I am sticking with my scales :p)

So I am really chuffed!!

Hopefully this spurs me on to more losses, I am coming up to some mini milestones shortly and once I lose 1 stone I get my first reward!!
I've decided to go with my CDC scales to lose my first stone with her to get my reward :party0049:

Had a bad night last night.

I had 3 eggs, a Chinese, giant chocolate buttons and marshmallows.

Was so ashamed of myself I threw them up.

I drank an extra two litres of water, went to bed, and woke up still in ketosis.

Do you know what....I didn't enjoy one mouthful of what I ate last night (except my curried scrambled eggs), the Chinese was eaten for the sake of it as were the choc/marshmallows...nothing was actually enjoyed, and I knew it was wrong whilst I was eating it, which is why I think I didn't enjoy them...S they all went in the bin after a couple of mouthfuls each. I admit I did throw up what was in my tummy as I didn't want to come out of ketosis. I know that part was wrong to. But for me I think it was a lesson I needed to go through...to prove to myself that I want to lose weight more than I want to eat or give into temptation!!!

I'm putting this out there for my own benefit, not advocating anything I did, but I needed to tell you all, to remind myself why I am doing this...to LOSE WEIGHT!!

20 Week Goal Setting!!

Dual Dynamics Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHr...ew-vl&list=PLVWf-GozU9dt-eklCfP53a6vBCAnZWPOV
I highly recommend it and thanks the MrsBligh for pointing me in the right direction!

I watched all the Dual Dynamic videos on You Tube last night and I am now setting myself a goal of 20 weeks.
20 weeks to get to my target weight.
That includes going up the Steps too!!

So I am now on Week 2 - Day Nine!
I am giving myself 12 weeks on SS
2 weeks on Step Two - 810 (Weeks 13& 14)
2 week on Step Three -1000 (Weeks 15 & 16)
2 weeks on Step Four - 1200 (Weeks 17& 18)
2 Weeks on Step Five - 1500 (Weeks 19 & 20)

This is my goal!!

I've started a running app called Get Running. I've completed my second run today, but will have an extra shake to make up for the lack of calories.
It's a very simple app, you basically do what it tells you...walk then run then walk etc.
I also went for a swim afterwards, just a light one to stretch the muscles no real swimming lengths.

Going to try and keep this up for the 9 week running course, gets a little more difficult each week, but you do it three times a week just.

After yesterday's exercise I am feeling a bit peaky today. I did only have 3 shakes in the end, and when I pee'd this morning my ketostick was very dark. I did have 5L of water yesterday too. But I think the lesson is to definitely have that extra shake on gym day!!

Going to keep drinking water today as I also had a bit of blood taken so going that could also be why I feel a bit peaky!

My son is back from his Dad's today too, so had to do my first food shop since starting the shakes. I even bought loads of marshmallows and buttons etc for his party next week. But I didn't add in any food for me, so I feel good about that!

Keep on burning that fat Tilly!!

Today I hit 198lbs exactly!! Which means I am almost 197 lbs which is almost 196 and 196 is 14 stone exactly!!
I CANNOT wait until I am 195 lbs which is UNDER 14 stone!!

So I have marked off another little target in my signature today...it keeps me so motivated!

Also been at the gym again...Week One of Get Running is completed!! Yay! I also did an aquarobics lesson too that happened to be starting just after I went into the pool.

So taking it easy now. Will start Week 2 on Sunday.

I've had fun making a spreadsheet today to record my inch losses over all my body. I am recording it every 2 weeks.
In the first 2 weeks I have lost 12.5 inches across my body from top to bottom :eek:)

Fingers and toes crossed for u hun..im disappointed seeing the scales..they go up and down. Hate them with a vengence

I cant help weighing myself every morning first thing...I like seeing them going down, even if its just a tiny bit per day. :D

Back