Step 1 Sole Source The Long Road to a Skinny Christmas!

Second Weigh In...

Another 5lbs off this week. :woohoo:

That's 10lbs off in total (in 12 days!!)
I've reset my signature to match my CDC weight now (even though I am actually 2lbs lighter at home ;))

Another 5lbs off this week. :woohoo:

That's 10lbs off in total (in 12 days!!)
I've reset my signature to match my CDC weight now (even though I am actually 2lbs lighter at home ;))
Well done, Tilly !! At this rate you are well on target for your "skinny. Christmas" - fantastic !! xx

Well done thats fab...ive got my weigh in tmrw...:confused:

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, Suki : sure you will do well!
Have got mine onMonday- a day earlier than normal- so bit anxious about that.Don't weigh myself in between just in case.
Good luck, sweetie ! xx

Thx hun..according to my scales ive only lost 2lb..that cant be right as ive been 100% 6 out of 7 days..and it been nothing major..a spoonful of food. But last night i had some chicken with cabbage. But regardless i feel its coming of. I can tell with my clothes and ive had comments so im not going to let tmrws weigh in dishearten me. Slow and steady wins the race.:)

Are u sure your scales are accurate? - as mine can vary by up to 4lbs depending on what part of the bathroom floor I position them on.Don't be worrying too much as the CWP scales tomorrow might tell a very different story- and if it does prove to be 2lbs then that isa good loss!
Think we both get a bit stressy when weigh-in day is looming!! xx

Forgot to say well done on the compliments and the looser clothes! Suggest you get measured 2mrw too as an inch loss is very motivating. Sending loads of positive thoughts your way,sweetie !

Well i only got measured last week..but will ask my cdc if she will. Its true even if the scales dont show much the inch loss is always good

I've lost an inch around my bust in only 2 weeks!! Keep going!! Don't let the weight dictate, let your body dictate if your are losing :D

I've lost an inch around my bust in only 2 weeks!! Keep going!! Don't let the weight dictate, let your body dictate if your are losing :D

That's true - found being measured was more motivating than the weight loss tbh. xx

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was feeling really tired, and mentally exhausted. I was going to break my SS diet and my finger hovered over the Just Eat button to buy a Chinese.
But I hung in there and had my 3 shakes (I did have a giant chocolate button earlier but that was my only sin).

So I feel better today. I am still on track.
My body doesn't seem to be changing yet, although it still is only Week 3. And I am feeling a little bloated or out of sorts.
Still, I'm doing this for a reason and I will just have to keep going!!

Well done for keeping strong. We have all been in that position dont worry your body will change before you know it. Have u lost inches hun..measure yourself.

Thanks Suki,

I've lost maybe an inch all over. I think I am just out of sorts this week and everything seems to be conspiring to break my SS pledge.
But I have my Fat photos on my wall beside me here, and that is encouraging me to keep going.

100% so far today! :D

Dont let anyone break you..its amazing how even family try to sabotage the diet. Well done for being 100%. Keep it up. X

Back