The Mini Goal Thread.......

I love the mini goals idea! I m working on "One day at a time" plan at the moment and my next goal will be six more pounds off before I hit the stone below bracket.

I am going to get some sort of reputation for apps. I too liked the idea of mini goals and as a very visual person I have downloaded an app called Kids to do list. I have set up 7 pound increment rewards and when they are achieved I get a new fish in my aquarium. When ever I'm flagging I can just remind myself how much I have lost so far and that it is worth sticking to the plan. Kids task.png kids task 2.png

I am going to get some sort of reputation for apps. I too liked the idea of mini goals and as a very visual person I have downloaded an app called Kids to do list. I have set up 7 pound increment rewards and when they are achieved I get a new fish in my aquarium. When ever I'm flagging I can just remind myself how much I have lost so far and that it is worth sticking to the plan. View attachment 192870 View attachment 192871
I love the fish idea!

Starwarbler - I'm doing the same, one day at a time! I feel it's the only way to go sometimes. 6lbs, you will be there in no time! 12lbs for me until the next stone bracket.

Helen Ex - Ah I love that idea! What kind of fish are you going to get next? Do you have a Nemo?

I've been getting myself a new charm for my nomination bracelet for each goal.

Dxxx

two fish.png Well I may only have lost one pound this week, following a little blip last Sunday, but at least I have added a seven pound fish to my tank. Quite satisfying as you click the star get a confetti burst and a present and then out pops your fish. Sad, but these little things make me rather happy.

Debbie - so annoying isn't it when we set ourselves these goals then don't achieve them. I am the same, no way will I hit my goal to the be in the 12's by my birthday due to the fact I went on a binge all weekend. How I clung on to the 13's I will never know.

Helen - Yay to the new fish!!!

Dxxx

Dolly - I also ate over the weekend and managed to stay in the 13 zone but was up by 2lb but this will only be water and will disappear quickly. Still hoping to lose 2 - 3lb this week and have decided that I will be happy with that. At least we are still heading the right way. x

debbie - It's so much harder at the weekend isn't it. I have off plan time this weekend and the following aswell so probably going to stay the same weight for the next couple of weeks which means that 5lbs will have to be caught up if I want to get to goal in July!

Sammie - See now that is fate that it fits exactly the amount you need to lose!

Dxxx

Dolly it's my birthday tomorrow and still at 13.11 :oops: Away this weekend too but will watch what I eat low carb high protein, SKA do in Birmingham so I will be dancing all night and maybe that will keep me maintaining. When I get back on Sunday will be back on track and I am not due to go away again until beg May when fingers crossed I will be nearly where I want to be. Well done Sammie on your losses long may they continue. xx

Just keep going debbie!

I am back at my pre binge weight of 13st 10lbs, really want to see 13st 9lbs on the scales in the morning, like really really!

Just enjoy your birthday and get back on it.

Dxxx

Hi Dolly Rocker
Have you seen your magic number on the scales yet?
Some numbers are so stubborn
I want to get another pound off and it’s really making me work for it

Nope not yet!

STS this week due to the divorce celebrations.

Probably be the same again this week due to the birthday celebrations - what can you do eh? We have to live sometimes :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

Through the next 7lbs bracket and added a 7lb turtle to my tank. Woohoo!
fish 3.png