The new weight loss challenge !

Cobra - 14lbs - loss 0lbs
stephie77 - 7lbs - loss 0lbs
kazzymc - 10lbs - loss 0lbs
Yumymumy - 10lb - loss 0lbs
Dara - 12lbs - loss 0lbs
sarahgillian 14lbs - loss 0lbs
Kayemm 12lb - loss 0lbs

"get that bike dusted and get into it! come on, it will really help get them pounds off!" - Cobra

You're absolutely right Cobra...I will make sure to take time today to get on that bike. Thank you! :)

i honestly didnt mean to tread on toes,,,, sorry ill move all the goals over here and then ask admin to delete my one than we can keep it all in one place :D

now i feel really rotten now as ive made you feel like that, I Honestly didnt do it with that intention, i thought that i had put my foot in it and taken over :( i know what forums can be like, and how words can be taken differently to what the poster means.

Sincere apologies to u x
i did want to put this in a P.M but i couldnt send you one x

lisa x

dont feel rotten im fine honestly lol ,,,,, Mwah kiss n make up hehehehe lets support each other and at least we have all the challenges in one thread,,,, and we can all update as and when or ask for help if needed lets slimfast ort way to thinness.

cheers :)

can I please be added? 14lbs by feb. thanks! x

Dara - 12lbs - loss 0lbs
Kayemm 12lb - loss 0lbs
laurawalker85 14lbs - loss 0lbs

When will we be touching base with our weight? The 1st of Feb or weekly?

you can do it weekly if you want or the 1st of feb totally upto you if you do it weekly just do it on your weigh in day

"get that bike dusted and get into it! come on, it will really help get them pounds off!" - Cobra

You're absolutely right Cobra...I will make sure to take time today to get on that bike. Thank you! :)

did you do the bike!

Lisa x

Dara - 12lbs - loss 0lbs
Kayemm 12lb - loss 0lbs
Purple Hugs - 9lbs - loss 0lbs

Am joining you if that's ok? Have set my loss at 3lb a week for 3 weeks as it's just over 3 weeks till 1st Feb. :) Will weigh in weekly to keep me on track. :p

Dara - 12lbs - loss 0lbs
Kayemm 12lb - loss 0lbs

Am joining you if that's ok? Have set my loss at 3lb a week for 3 weeks as it's just over 3 weeks till 1st Feb. :) Will weigh in weekly to keep me on track. :p

Hi,

yes join us, Kazza will come on and add you to the thread soon!
It will be my first weigh in on tuesday, tho I did jump on the scales last night and id put a pound on, I wish I hadnt got on them as I know that you go up and down at different times. So will stick to tuesday mornings :)

lisa x

Hmm I need to get running again, I did a 5 mile and three 10k races last year, the weight went back on after the last race... Maybe when I've got a bit more weight off and the weather turns. Trouble is I find it boring, which is why I started karate: much more fun

hi, i wanted to see if i could join? i started the slimfast diet on the 10th January and by 1st February i would like to lose 8lbs :)

misskaycee_xoxo

stephie77 - 7lbs - loss 4.5lbs
Dara - 12lbs - loss 0lbs
Kayemm 12lb - loss 0lbs
Misskaycee 8 lb - loss 0lb

Had my first weigh in today - 4.5 off!! woo hoo!!

x

id like to join too please, id like 12lb off for the 1st of february please

cheers!! im very happy about it, if i can maintain a 2lb loss each week i will be chuffed to bits, dont wanna start pushing my self too hard as thats when i fail!!
x

Back