The Night Before!!

BabyGotBack

Hi guys,

I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now as I stumbled across it, quite luckily, while I was looking up information about Exante.

I have quite a lote of weight to lose and like a lot of other people I've had lack of motivation and falling off of the wagon with diets in the past but hopefully these things no longer have to mean I completely give up on dieting only to put on all my weight and then some before starting again. So based on a lot of things I read here, and my home life, I made the choice to start Exante and I start tomorrow.

:eek: DUN DUN DUN.

Scared? You betcha. This will be the most drastic diet I've ever done and although I've had some really good advice and I truly think this is what I need to do to get me on my way (and maybe get me all the way to my goals) it's still a big change for me as my most common dieting experiences have been Slimming World, Weight Watchers and Slim Fast. Although the latter is obviously shakes as well it still involves food and snacking rather than all liquid and water flavours.

I'm excited too though. I'm excited to feel better and lighter. I'm excited to fit into clothes that are tight, or stuffed in the back of the wardrobe because they don't fit.

I'm really excited to get back from holiday and not have to sit there untagging all my friends pictures on facebook because I can't stand the sight of them.

I'm just really excited to take each step towards the new me.

So I guess that's my introduction.

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot the most important part...

Hi my name is Sharna and I'm a foodaholic.

(Hopefully soon to be ex). ;)

Hi Sharna

Excuse my ignorance but what's Exante?

Hi Sharna

Excuse my ignorance but what's Exante?

It's not ignorance at all! Exante is a VCLD diet of three shakes a day for 600 calories (or I suppose soups and bars from the programme too) much like LL and Cambridge.

And thanks everyone else for such a warm welcome. Day one done! :D

Back