The OFFICIAL Foxy 5's PLEASE ADD LOSSES/GAINS FOR TEAM HERE!

Loulabella

Gonna be skinny!
Hey - Thought I would set up an official Foxy 5's thread. Hey girls - we are soooooooo gonna win and I will be making sure of that! Hehehehe!

Loulabelle (Team Captain)
RachelA
meatiemeatloaf
FUZZYELLA
sortingoutmylife
tara40
valerie11
Trendytracz
Gems_1984
skinny_me

Last edited:
Hi Chief!!:p
Nice to see you got our logo sorted.
Do we just send our WI results to you then ev week?
Is there anything else we have to do on the challenge and how long is it running for(sorry lots of Q's).
Do you want our starting weights and WI results from this week?
xx

Hi Fuzzy, Lou said she wouild check but I think we can, mine was 3.5 loss, hows about you? x

Fuzzy you dont have to post starting weights, just post in this thread how much you lost. The team thing will be ongoing - points are measured weekly, then the weekly team scores added up each month to see which team has "won" so to speak. If you've already weighed in from monday this week, then post your WI result as week 1 is monday 5th - sunday 11th. Lou will keep a score on the points :)

i know you already have 2 points minimum as Rach had a fantastic loss :D

im REEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY SORRY but i feel like ive failed you all already!!
i put 1½lbs ON on Tuesday.

xx

Ah fuzzy - not to worry - we all go up and down from time to time. It's OK, you've not lost us any points. Keep your hat on tho for next week.

OK - weigh ins for this week please. Let me know if you've lost, STS or gained. 2 points for loss, 1 point for sts and 0 for gain.

Thanks people....

Lost 5lbs my next weigh in is this sunday.. :)

then your WI for this week will be this sunday then mrs.jk :) lets hope you manage another good loss for team 5! :) x

Ah damn it, we cant count it as the new team week started Monday - booooo! :(

Ahhhh I get you damn sorry ladies :( I should of started my weigh ins on a monday not sunday haha I hope I lose as much as that this sunday to add!!! lol :)

Hmmmm - well maybe if you leave ur WI till monday we can count sunday as monday and add it? hehehehe x

Is it ok to add my weight loss for this week now?? I'm confused to when I can do it haha
I lost 2lbs this week xx

Yep - will add as a loss this week - 2 points!

Can everybody else PLEASE let us all know if you lost, sts or gained.... That way I can send off the points!

Well..not well - my girls dont seem to be letting me know anything! LOL - am gonna get on the case in a moment! :S

This is the team... I need results PLEASE!

Petra
scarymary
meatiemeatloaf
festivalfairy

I know a few of my team started last week so will be first WI's this week.
Come on girls - have 2 losses this week - 4 points - let me know so I can tot it all up! PLEASE! :)

I think I gave mine? Brain like sieve so will do it again, 3.5lb loss and I get weighed again tomorrow. x

Back